Become a Patron!

An Introduction of Sorts

McAnythingReally

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Whats going on VU? The names Matt, or you can call me McAnythingReally. 23 y/o hailing from Upstate New York!
Figured it was about time to create my introduction post and get to really being active among the community over here! I have been lurking for a few weeks now as the wealth of information I found for DIY e-Juice has blown the content at ECF out of the water. I have been vaping now for about 8 months, dropped the analogs and went to vaping in early October of 2015, and have not looked back since. I tried a few times before to start vaping, but it never stuck. The first time being back in 2013, when CE4s and eGo batteries were all the rage, but not for me. I think it was a combo of the poor juice being used, and the poor quality of the mod I had(I dont even think it was a real eGo or CE4, probably clones of both). I tried again in 2014 and purchased an Aspire Atlantis V1, and a Aspire CF Sub Ohm battery. The first time with this setup lasted a few weeks, and then I again found my way back to analogs. Fast forward to October, I tried vaping on my buddies Penny mod with a Tugboat clone up top, and I was absolutely blown away by the flavor and quality of the vape, and realized I could very easily switch using something like that. So I bought a new coil for my atlantis, got some juice, and then went home and ordered my first mech and RDA clones, and it has been history since. I have since invested in plenty of gear for myself finding my sweet spot of what I enjoy, and I have recently also moved onto mixing my own juice, as I prefer to be self sufficient when it comes to any hobby I take on.

I tend to enjoy browsing the forums for learning more about each aspect of vaping. The wealth of knowledge contained at this forum is truly amazing, and the community feels so much more friendly over here. I frankly got sick of the attitude certain members take towards others on ECF, and decided that it was time to migrate over to VU! Now, maybe I can discuss a mech mod without having the pipe bomb argument thrown in my face every single time.

I guess I have rambled enough at this point, and should probably move my ramblings to threads where I can actually discuss a topic. Glad to be here with you all, and hope to learn, and contribute as much as I can!

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to vu and enjoy the diy section! Lots of helpful info and people here!

<----- cookies that way

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hello and welcome to VU. I enjoyed reading your story as others will too. I hope to see you around.:wave:

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Dragon.gif

VU Sponsors