Become a Patron!

Alternative to the Pico squeeze! does it exist?

Hi,
I have a Hotcig RSQ and a Pulse X 90w, but I love my Pico squeeze with a speed revolution RDA,
that's the only thing i use now because I love how small,confortable and stealthy it is,
however I was wondering if there's a valid alternative on the market,

it has to be as small or smaller, mech or semi-mech like the squeeze and of course 18650!

the only con I have with the squeeze is the stiff bottle and the somewhat flimsy feeling firing button,

Thanks!
ciao from Italy!

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
There are a few options similar but the squeeze is the standard of comparison.
Aspire has the revvo
Wotofo has the recurve

There a couple of others I can’t think of; but, again... the squeeze is tried and true.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I forgot I ordered it but notification that the Revvo kit will be delivered today. I can let you know how that is when I get it and set it all up. Really don't remember ordering it. But if you saw my vapemail this week you'd understand.

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

Tall Pines

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you are looking for small and compact. I would say kangertech drip mod, signature sq or vicious ant 18650. There is also the anchor nano.

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you don't like the bottle,just swap it for a silicone bottle.The Luxotic bottle fits the squeeze perfectly.That hard bottle was my only complaint on the Pico,but once i found out about the swap,it's a perfect little mod now.
dH4rqM0.jpg

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I agree with the suggestions Tall Pines made, all three are small and well made.

If size is a major factor for you, the smallest out of those three is the anchor nano. And there couldn't be too many squonk mods out there smaller than it is. That thing is tiny. Slightly smaller than a double battery case.

VU Sponsors