Alternate Universe

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok, fun time. Feel free to complete the last line of this limerick please !!!!

Our Kelli she started a thread

People posted and Liked as they read,

Then she showed us her ass, which to some May seem crass,

___ ___ ___, ____ _____ _____ , ____ _____. ______

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Stop fapping at my butt hurt!", she said?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
This thread went all kinds of weird after my lunch break.
hanghead.gif

You forgot vaping, geeky shit and booze. ;-)
hey CaFF im new to this form. chowder told me to look you up. he thought you might be intrested in a dna 30 clone. i have one that is black that works great that im trying to trade. i just dont use it anymore. i check this form around 2-4 times a day. chowder also said you more in my area. i live by the taco hell on boone. let me know if you want to trade for it. i spent 72 for it.

MoFo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hey CaFF im new to this form. chowder told me to look you up. he thought you might be intrested in a dna 30 clone. i have one that is black that works great that im trying to trade. i just dont use it anymore. i check this form around 2-4 times a day. chowder also said you more in my area. i live by the taco hell on boone. let me know if you want to trade for it. i spent 72 for it.

@CaFF This gentleman is looking for you.

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Don't you guys love it when first thing in the morning the dogs kill a skunk?
I know for me there's nothing quite as invigorating as the smell of freshly mangled skunk in the morning.

Is there a good time of day for that? Had it happen around midnight, they both got sprayed. Had to get dressed and run around town looking for hydrogen peroxide, not knowing that I too smelled like skunk until a cashier told me. Good times. You have my sympathies today.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hi Chris,

Well that is cool...thanks.

I was indeed looking to get a box-style VV/VW mod, but I ended up buying a MVP v2. So, kinda tapped out on the shiny funds and don't have much of anything I'd want to trade.

Appreciate the offer though. :)

Last edited:

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is there a good time of day for that? Had it happen around midnight, they both got sprayed. Had to get dressed and run around town looking for hydrogen peroxide, not knowing that I too smelled like skunk until a cashier told me. Good times. You have my sympathies today.
Yeah, it's one thing for the dogs to smell like a skunk but it's a whole different aggravation when it starts sticking to me. I hate that shit. Cause like you said you didn't even realize it till someone mentioned it to you.
I did some running around this morning picking up applications. I bet I smell like a skunk. Maybe not a good thing since this is Colorado. Bet those folks thought I'd blazed a big bowl of skunk bud for breakfast lol

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Counting Crows came outta hiding to promote their new album and do a song on the Today Show this morning. If the performance was any indication of what the new album sounds like, they need to go back into hiding. Or just fire Adam Duritz. Or tell him not to get so drunk in the morning. Holy shit. My ears are bleeding.

Think I'm exaggerating? Listen: http://www.today.com/entertainment/counting-crows-perform-mr-jones-today-plaza-1D80117518

"Oh look at me, I'm gonna sing Mr Jones' all off-key and to a different beat than the music, because it was our biggest hit and I need to spin it differently to make everyone hate it because that's all they remember us for... I'm suuuuchhhh a rock star, maaaaaaaan."

I wish they'd kept in the parts where he was being a total sarcastic douchebag to Matt Lauer during the obligatory Q&A session.

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Counting Crows came outta hiding to promote their new album and do a song on the Today Show this morning. If the performance was any indication of what the new album sounds like, they need to go back into hiding. Or just fire Adam Duritz. Or tell him not to get so drunk in the morning. Holy shit. My ears are bleeding.

Think I'm exaggerating? Listen: http://www.today.com/entertainment/counting-crows-perform-mr-jones-today-plaza-1D80117518

"Oh look at me, I'm gonna sing Mr Jones' all off-key and to a different beat than the music, because it was our biggest hit and I need to spin it differently to make everyone hate it because that's all they remember us for... I'm suuuuchhhh a rock star, maaaaaaaan."

I wish they'd kept in the parts where he was being a total sarcastic douchebag to Matt Lauer during the obligatory Q&A session.
That was sad.
I bought the first album when it came out. I was 16 and it was pretty awesome. I played that cd a million times.
But never really cared for any of the stuff they put out after their first album.
But this was just pathetic.

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That was sad.
I bought the first album when it came out. I was 16 and it was pretty awesome. I played that cd a million times.
But never really cared for any of the stuff they put out after their first album.
But this was just pathetic.

That first album was good stuff. I also played it a million times!
After that, they can just fuck right off.

VU Sponsors