Become a Patron!

ALRIGHT GUYS PHASE 2..

lawlessarab

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok guys so after all the input i made my choice and got the mutation x v4.. started from an arctic tank to a atlantis v2, from that to a rebuildable orchid v2 clone, to a straight drip mutation... im completely happy with that now.. now my next concern is im still on my starter mod which is an istick 50 watt but i think it lacks in the powet range and dies alot faster... So im looking to upgrade to something a little beefier... If thats a word... Im looking at everything.. from sigelies 150w to just simple mechanical mods.. any input or advice would be great... Ps well were at it lets talk batteries too...

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Do you want TC or non TC?....if you want non TC id recommend the eleaf 100w..uses dual 18650 replaceable batteries in parallel for long battery life and its 100w..what more do you want for $30.00...i bought 2 of them..lol

lawlessarab

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Do you want TC or non TC?....if you want non TC id recommend the eleaf 100w..uses dual 18650 replaceable batteries in parallel for long battery life and its 100w..what more do you want for $30.00...i bought 2 of them..lol

So explain what temp control does really? And does it operate just like the 50w

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Temp control pretty much eliminates dry hits from poor wicking or over powering or just low juice in the tank..It uses a different type of wire as well...Many find it something they like..some dont feel its anything ,really.

Samsung 25Rs work well in the eleaf ..about a half a day at 30 watts with constant vaping.

lawlessarab

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Only a half a day? Im not interested in tc that much but my 50 watt at 30 goes for the whole day... But when i was tanking it went 2 days... Are theyre bettery batteries to get a whole day or 2 out of it?

lawlessarab

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
IMREN 18650 3000mAh 40A also are these batteries any good?

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
LG has out a 3000mah battery (HG2) that should improve it..cant say by how much untill i try one however.

lawlessarab

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks guys keep em coming thanks for all inputs and concerns

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
IMREN 18650 3000mAh 40A also are these batteries any good?
I only trust brand name batteries and then only trust certain models of them...There is really only two types of cells needed depending on what you vape..20 amp and 30 amp...There are no 40 amp cells..its false advertisement.

If its not SONY, Samsung or LG i wont buy it personally.

lawlessarab

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

lawlessarab

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I found these just researching apparently theyre comp batteries.... But just a casual vapor, love to put on occasion smoke shows... But i tend to take big hits.. and im taking hits almost every 10 - 20 minutes

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Ok guys so after all the input i made my choice and got the mutation x v4.. started from an arctic tank to a atlantis v2, from that to a rebuildable orchid v2 clone, to a straight drip mutation... im completely happy with that now.. now my next concern is im still on my starter mod which is an istick 50 watt but i think it lacks in the powet range and dies alot faster... So im looking to upgrade to something a little beefier... If thats a word... Im looking at everything.. from sigelies 150w to just simple mechanical mods.. any input or advice would be great... Ps well were at it lets talk batteries too...
The Sigelei 150W is definitely a good device (own one myself). However, I also like my IPV4S (125w). So far, the highest power/wattage, I've used was 70W with a dual 0.3 Ohm, 24g dual coil. I'm running the Sigelei 150W on Sony VCT4, in order to be able to get the max. power, the IPV4S on Sony VCT5. Study the slight difference between those two batteries.
Regarding utilizing your current device, if you choose the right build, you can use this device. A higher Ohm build will be useful for your current device. See http://www.steam-engine.org/modrange.asp for some guidelines.

lawlessarab

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thats a nifty page dude thanks... Well im gonna keep my eyes and ears to the ground and let you know what im plannin on dude

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I found these just researching apparently theyre comp batteries.... But just a casual vapor, love to put on occasion smoke shows... But i tend to take big hits.. and im taking hits almost every 10 - 20 minutes
I more less vape constantly throughout the day..ill take 6 or 7 hits and 5 minutes later doing it again..so maybe why i only get half a day.

If i used something like a nautilus tank with 10 11 watts i could maybe go 2 days..lol

VU Sponsors