Not open for further replies.

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Super T ELA w/ tons of extras

allvzl.jpg

One of the most versatile, high end, high quality mechanical mods ever made. If anything is built to last, no question that this is it. Includes a slew of after-market accessories no longer in production and never to be made again.

Ex: 18500 mode w/ telescopic tube, sleeve and 22mm topcap.

69q8ud.jpg

First come first serve, Paypal preferred.

SOLD 5/11

Svoemesto Kayfun Mini V3

153vj4m.jpg

Includes extra replacement glass tank and original plastic deck insulator (upgraded to PEEK) Condition 9.5/10. One of the best MTL RTA's available today. SOLD

EHPro Kayfun Lite Plus V2

1zm134m.jpg

Newest and best revision of the original Svoemesto KFL+ which features dual airflow at the base. Item is brand new and never been used. Sold with everything as shown. Also includes brand new nano Bell-cap (clear)
1zzmej4.jpg

Condition 10/10. SOLD

Last edited:

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This is a RIDICULOUS deal! I paid $180 for a fraction of what is shown here. I'm still convinced that SuperT mods can fall from a passing airliner and still vape a treat! People, this was made by a machine company that builds racing engines, and pioneered a switch design that set the standard for all high end mechanical mods. BUY THIS!

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Believe me, this is MECH , The MOTHER of all mechs. That whole bundle is worth over 400.00
This! It is to this day...the ONLY tele that actually WORKS. Out of all teles, this one does not involve never ending threading up and down to adjust. You slide the inner tube down to make with the battery...then TWO twists of the knurled collar, and....DONE! SERIOUSLY...it takes much less time to adjust from an 18650 to an 18350 than it does to put the atty on. And the way the atty attaches is genius.....you mate the pin assembly to the atomiser instead of hoping that the 510 is long enough to make contact. This means that ALL attys will work...every bloody time!

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Whew, I was just thinking what other beloved items Id have to sacrifice to justify the ELA

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Well I may be out. Added the funds to my pp account and it said takes up to 5 days. Hope it doesn't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KingLouie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
such great deals! i really like how svoemesto is going back to basics with the mini rather than further complicating the already mad v4.

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
If I was still a cotton vaper, I would definitely keep the Kayfun mini. Too cumbersome to wick that and the Lite plus with mesh so I'm just going to stick with the Squape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors