Become a Patron!

Aliens vs the TFV8 RBA

Frictionluvr

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I ordered a set of geekvape alien coils when I got my Smoant battle star with the intent to try them in my tfv8 rba. After I got them in place and begin to dryfire them I got a little to zealous with the fire button and in no time my mod shut down because it got to hot. When it came back on the ohms started wildly fluctuating so I took the rba deck out. Round one Aliens
So I order a new rba install the same coils but I was careful not to get them too hot. I wicked it and filled the tank and started around 70 watts. I then bumped it up to 80 then 85 then my mod started flashing new coil? Every other time I hit it and with each time the ohms began climbing till the dreaded no atomizer was being displayed. Round 2 Aliens
Any advice?

yasaboss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/tfv8-ohms-arent-reading-correct.251875/

Happened to a few folks it seems. Myself included. Tightened her up, works fine now.
I ordered a set of geekvape alien coils when I got my Smoant battle star with the intent to try them in my tfv8 rba. After I got them in place and begin to dryfire them I got a little to zealous with the fire button and in no time my mod shut down because it got to hot. When it came back on the ohms started wildly fluctuating so I took the rba deck out. Round one Aliens
So I order a new rba install the same coils but I was careful not to get them too hot. I wicked it and filled the tank and started around 70 watts. I then bumped it up to 80 then 85 then my mod started flashing new coil? Every other time I hit it and with each time the ohms began climbing till the dreaded no atomizer was being displayed. Round 2 Aliens
Any advice?
Any advice?
Bump

VU Sponsors