Become a Patron!

Alcohol based flavorings

Hey guys, I'm Joe and new to this forum. I started diy ejuice making about three months ago and am now just starting to really make decent juice now but here is where my concern is. Every flavoring I've bought has all be pg based all except for Hypno by TFA which was alcohol based. Once freshly made at 10 percent there was a definate alcohol taste and maybe this was a placebo affect, but I certainly felt odd after vaping it. After letting it steep for 2 weeks it still smelled and tasted alittle bit like alcohol. My question is, I just recently placed an order of 165 dollars worth of flavorings from bullcity and after placing the order I saw some of the flavors were alcohol based or contained alcohol in them ( such as CAP sweet tangerine, CAP sugar cookie and a few more). My question is how to other people use use alcohol based flavorings in their juice? Is there a different procedure? Will some flavors produce the alcohol taste over others? Is there a way to completely rid the alcohol taste? Basically anyone's insight on their experience with alcohol based flavors would be highly appreciated. My main concern is that I'm a recovering addict and don't like to play with alcohol to begin with let alone ingest it. Curious to know if there are higher health risks with using it. Thanks for everyone's help!

VU Sponsors