Become a Patron!

Air Bubbles...

KapitalJ

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just re wicked my Goblin Mini yesterday. I have a question regarding the air bubbles that come out of the juice channels after you take a hit. Every time I have wicked it in the past, I would get air bubbles out of each juice channel as it was reabsorbing juice. This time for some reason air bubbles are only coming out of one of the juice channels after a hit. It is vaping great, but it doesn't seem right. This makes me think i am only getting juice to one side of one coil..... but I'm not getting dry hits at all. Am I just overthinking this? Just curious is all... like I said, it is vaping fine...

Thanks.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
good question most of my stuff only bubbles out of one hole after a vape also. I always assummed it was something to do with the vaccuum in the tank. Juice in the one side air (bubble) out the other.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like getting bubbles after a hit.
They tell me the wicks are wicking great..They dual coil wicks in my Griffin always show big bubbles coming up, and I never gets dry hit seeing those bubbles.. For me bubbles is great... Be worried if I didn't get any... Just sayin

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
They tell me the wicks are wicking great..They dual coil wicks in my Griffin always show big bubbles coming up, and I never gets dry hit seeing those bubbles.. For me bubbles is great... Be worried if I didn't get any... Just sayin

^^^^^^ This! You have nothing to worry about.

KapitalJ

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Ya... ya... i like them too! My worry was that I used to get them out of all the juice ports, now only one..

Thanks for the help everyone!

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just re wicked my Goblin Mini yesterday. I have a question regarding the air bubbles that come out of the juice channels after you take a hit. Every time I have wicked it in the past, I would get air bubbles out of each juice channel as it was reabsorbing juice. This time for some reason air bubbles are only coming out of one of the juice channels after a hit. It is vaping great, but it doesn't seem right. This makes me think i am only getting juice to one side of one coil..... but I'm not getting dry hits at all. Am I just overthinking this? Just curious is all... like I said, it is vaping fine...

Thanks.
No issue, it's just the air being displaced, it doesn't have to do it evenly. Which hole(s) it comes out of will depend on a few things but it could simply be the angle you're holding the tank. Think plunging a bucket upside down into water and tilting it, the upside will let loose some air.

Anyways, like others mentioned the Griffin you'll have these persistent air bubbles hanging on the juice wells, but after each pull I'll get a big bubble up through usually only one of the holes and it's not always the same one, tilting the vape different directions changes which one is letting it out. Though sometimes it just goes "ehh screw you" and comes out of one that I didn't expect (and I don't know exactly why which is why I watch it and play with it).

Anyways I think you already had your answer, but if not, nothing to worry about as long as you aren't getting any burnt hits.

Ya... ya... i like them too! My worry was that I used to get them out of all the juice ports, now only one..

Thanks for the help everyone!
This is actually my first buildable deck of any kind and i was kinda wondering if i should be seeing bubbles come up from all 4 ports but its the same for me... only see it out of 1. maybe 2 if i wick it super thin... im guessing thats just how the griffin works because i have yet to get a dry hit... and i kinda chain vape on it.... ill give about 10 seconds in between drags... thats about it really...

VU Sponsors