Ahh I am hooked

GulfVapor

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Started vaping I believe on tuesday of last week. This town's first vape shop opened up and I decided to pop in there and walked out with a EVOD 2 and a bottle of juice, I was hooked. Today, me and the misses went a few towns over to take her broken nook to Barnes and Noble to see about a replacement and I decided to check out a vape shop as the town has many. I walked out with an Aspire CF VV+ with a mini Nautilus tank. I love it....I am starting to chase clouds and want bigger and bigger.

:D The guy filled up the tank with Apple pie moonshine juice for me. Pretty tasty, Its only been 3 hours and iv almost went through 2ML

This upcoming weekend, I am cleaning out my shop and getting all my wood working stuff back in order. Going to order some different woods and build a box.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Longroad, Nice to meet you, please share your builds with us , we'd love seeing them:)
Welcome to VU and the world of vaping:)

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Longroad.. :)
yes, share your builds.. I want to see!!
welcome to vu!

GulfVapor

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks Whiskey! I have found a source for some great pieces of wood in the sizes that I will need. I want to build the Mrs. A very classy VV in time for christmas. I am really soaking this in but with a background in wood working, metal working and electronics it will help a bit in this new hobby.

I will post up pics of what I have purchased in a few though

I am trying to talk the Mrs into me needing a 3D printer and laser engraving machine. :)) I don't know if its going to fly though

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL, those machines are AWESOME!!!!
AND awesomely expensive...giggle

GulfVapor

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lol..They are expensive, and as a old guy going back to college, it will probably be out of reach for the next 2 years.

:) If anyone is from Alabama or NW Florida, feel free to say hi.

GulfVapor

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok Pics as requested.
Top Kangertech EVOD 650mAH ( My first )
Bottom Aspire CF VV+ Mini Nautilus Tank

My 5 year old now calls on me to do tricks. One she says for me to be a dragon ( blow it out of my nose ) or the volcano ( To point head straight up and blow it in the air ) :))

35mqus0.jpg

GulfVapor

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Btw...It looked like a cypress hill concert in my truck on the way back home between me and the Mrs. vaping haha...

At the vape shop i went to, it was a nice fog in the air, the guy had a dripper and was making HUGEEE plumes of smoke. I was jealous.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Thanks Whiskey! I have found a source for some great pieces of wood in the sizes that I will need. I want to build the Mrs. A very classy VV in time for christmas. I am really soaking this in but with a background in wood working, metal working and electronics it will help a bit in this new hobby.

I will post up pics of what I have purchased in a few though

I am trying to talk the Mrs into me needing a 3D printer and laser engraving machine. :)) I don't know if its going to fly though

Go with a VW build.

You won't regret it!

GulfVapor

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks Uncle RJ!

Once I get my shop in a non cluttered state, I want to do a few builds just for fun. I have been searching and drawing a little bit to find a wooden box mod that has not been done, re done and cloned ect. There has just been so many different designs that its hard not to copy someone by mistake.

huston

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ok whats the difference in all the different mods i keep seeing pop up? VV, VW, RTA, RDA?
guessing vv is vari voltage, and vw is vari wattage?

Last edited:

GulfVapor

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
  • RBA - Rebuildable atomizer. Encompasses all variations of rebuildable device. The "Genesis" type atomizer (more below) may be the genesis for the term.
  • RDA - Rebuildable dripping atomizer. Typified by a short, 510 base, sufficient to hold a coil or coils, with a small juice well to drip juice into via the drip tip. Often the most flavorful, and most often used for sub-ohm vaping.
    At one time, the Nimbus was one of the most popular RDAs... now, with the relatively recent advent of "original design today - clone tomorrow" China forgeries, any new genuine RDA that comes out is copied within a few weeks.
    The, Origen, Magma, Veritas, Tugboat, Plume Veil, 454, Vulcan, CLT - and what ever comes out tomorrow are popular - with "deep well" RDAs, both horizontal and vertical coil designs jumping to the top of the most desirable list.

• RTA - Rebuildable tank atomizer. A pressure differential liquid tank that surrounds and feeds the atomization chamber. The SvoeMesto Kayfun3.1/KFL+ and Kebo Russian/R91% have held the top spots in both genuine and clone RTA popularity, with the Taifun GT, sQuape and Fogger V4 and Flash-E Vapor in hot pursuit.
    New RTAs come out, from all around the world, every few weeks. The Gus Estia and Inverno Erlkönigin are two that although currently only available in genuine form, will become very popular once cloned.

( NOT MY WRITING, FOUND ON A GOOGLE SEARCH )

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome when you get your box mods built definitely post some pics

GulfVapor

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I haven't had a chance to even clear out my shop. I will be working on the business site next week getting it ready while waiting for stuff to come in.

VU Sponsors