Become a Patron!

Agitators and Agents of Misinformation Are Amongst Us.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have noticed over the past couple weeks, posters with little to NO messages or likes or even simple avatars, posting literature directing people towards HIGHLY politically motivated web sites, stories that quietly change the way vapors currently think or act, articles written by anti vaping columnists and extremely liberal companies that have a hand in gaining FDA regulations and or taxation.....I have also noticed a few posters on here who insist on posting about drugs or guns in every post they write, creating search links with this site and the words "pipe b@mb" "vapes and guns" and other shit that creates doubt amongst the non vapors or the week minded readers who are looking for a reason to hand our rights over to the government.....The invasion of the agitators has begun. The misinformation campaign against our community and this forum are underway. Beware people. Beware.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sorry but the same corrupt shitbirds are the same ones going for the guns.
Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness...

Only if you pay for it, deal with big gov regulations outside the purview of oversight and the color of law, and last but not least if it falls into the ideal of the sheeple.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
yup yup...we are in a world of hurt right now....

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
there is a quick fix. Mid term elections stop voting lesser of two evils, since that bullshit thinking is what got us in this position in the first place.
oust the perpetual welfare careered leeches.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Were on our way, voting for open primaries to begin with then voting to enact the Congress clean up.

Fuzzy Bruce

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I say post up names of these so called agitators. If not confronted, this will continue.

If the poster is not aware of the fact he/she may be causing issues contrary to the hobby/lifestyle of Vaping, this is a way to educate them.

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I say post up names of these so called agitators. If not confronted, this will continue.

If the poster is not aware of the fact he/she may be causing issues contrary to the hobby/lifestyle of Vaping, this is a way to educate them.

Better yet, @Fuzzy Bruce, report posts that you feel are problematic to the admins, rather than just calling someone out.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have reported a couple of them over the last couple days, I will continue to be diligent in this manner. Arguing is one thing, name calling is even fine in my book, but to be deceitful in order to obtain an objective....I had enough of that in my past life.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nice link Zama

VU Sponsors