Become a Patron!

AFTER BUYING A SUB OHM TANK???

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
After purchasing my first sub ohm tank,I haven't drip for 5 days now... What about you guys?
BIGBOYVAPER

richardward77

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got the subtank nano used it few times and went back to dripping.just something about dripping feels more rewarding better you make the coils wick it juice it up and yay I love dripping even when I go out I take my zenith on panzer mech.bit heavy to carry but makes a good weapon if someone tries takin it off me.

ConcreteBob

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have an Atlantis I use when driving. Other than that, all drippers. Just like them more.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I still drip, but am digging my Arctic tank. Puts out decent cloudage.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
After purchasing my first sub ohm tank,I haven't drip for 5 days now... What about you guys?
BIGBOYVAPER
I use RDAs mainly at home, tanks and/or Big Dripper V2 on the road/in the office.

ConcreteBob

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm actually about to sell my Atlantis. If I get a replacement, it will be the Arctic. But neither compares to dripping, for me.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm actually about to sell my Atlantis. If I get a replacement, it will be the Arctic. But neither compares to dripping, for me.
U are absolutely correct my friend,
HERAKLES,MATRIX,HIGH VOLTAGE TANK, IMO are the tanks that will definitely stop you from dripping!! IMO

ConcreteBob

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hadn't tried any of those before. I'll look into them. Thanks for the recommendation.

TasteMyToast

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd stay away from the Arctic. Whatever kind of wicking material they started using has a funky chemical taste. The first run of coils was awesome though.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I have the starre and have to say it does some good clouds and the flavor is great. The . 25ohm coils gunk pretty quick for me though. It has become my favorite tank. Hoping they eventually make a rebuildable head for it

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd stay away from the Arctic. Whatever kind of wicking material they started using has a funky chemical taste. The first run of coils was awesome though.
That's why I never ordered it, the tanks I mentioned from previous post are highly recommended...
The herakles uses JAPANESE COTTON
THE HVT AND THE MATRIX are nichrome which always good especially for flavor

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I cant speak for sub ohm tanks, only my orchid with drilled out airholes. It is sub ohm though, running dual 26ga coils @.3ohm.
Ive completely converted to the orchid for the work day, where I had been bringing rda's for months. I can fill up my tank, pop a fresh battery in the praxis, and be good for at least 12hrs.
As good as dripping, no, but its closer than any other tank ive tried.

Everpresentnewb

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Subtank mini in the car, Godzilla v2 with triple coils .25ohm at home. I like them both but building my drippers relaxes me like trimming a cigar or loading a pipe when I still torched the brown leaf.

Mr.Mann

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

That tank went from hero to zero all becasue of the damned heads. At first I was on a flavorful cloud nine and then it was clouds of nastiness. Such a disappointment. A non-rebuildable tank will only be as good as the replaceable heads. And even when the tank was rockin' (and it was great!), the heads didn't last long enough. Oh well...on to the next one.

TasteMyToast

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That tank went from hero to zero all becasue of the damned heads. At first I was on a flavorful cloud nine and then it was clouds of nastiness. Such a disappointment. A non-rebuildable tank will only be as good as the replaceable heads. And even when the tank was rockin' (and it was great!), the heads didn't last long enough. Oh well...on to the next one.
I'm sure they'll release the Arctic 2.0 in a month with new and improved coils. Ya know instead of just fixing the existing coils.

Everpresentnewb

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Tried the Artic for about 2 days. really didnt like it much. Now my Melo or my SubTank mini are definitely keepers.

Sir Vapesalot

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I rock an arctic when I'm out n the go, but I keep one of my mutation xv3s with a fresh build and a bottle of juice with me when I'm out for a backup. Still love to drip when I'm chillin at home though

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I drip and drive. There are stop lights where im from.

ameripunx07

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've got the Arctic man.. And the kanger mini sub.. Got an Atlantis just today and like it! The Arctic.. Is ahead by a plume. A small plume.. But it's ahead of all three! Enjoy friend!

madd cabbie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Between the subtank mini and the Arctic I prefer the Arctic by a long shot better clouds and flavor for me.

sent from my mobile communication device

ConcreteBob

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I cant speak for sub ohm tanks, only my orchid with drilled out airholes. It is sub ohm though, running dual 26ga coils @.3ohm.
Ive completely converted to the orchid for the work day, where I had been bringing rda's for months. I can fill up my tank, pop a fresh battery in the praxis, and be good for at least 12hrs.
As good as dripping, no, but its closer than any other tank ive tried.
And, of course, I read every single one of your posts in that voice.

VU Sponsors