Become a Patron!

Advice on 20/22 gauge wire wrapped in parrellel

Mutation x V3 on a Panzar Mec mod. Is this even a safe build? I have 3 wrapped 20 and 22 gauge in parallel on dual coils. I don't wanna blow myself up

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey, welcome to vaping underground and I hope you enjoy your time here....

I have to answer your question with a question....do you own an ohm's reader and what kind of battery do you have to power that set up...because that is a very very low build and I don't know any single 18650 that can safely handle that...you're looking at over a hundred amp's drawn for a build like that...if you have an inner diameter of the coils around 3.5 mm

because if I understand you right you built two parallel coils giving you the same resistance as what it would have been if you built a quad coil. That is a very dangerous build and without even using an ohm's checker to know your resistance makes it that much worse. Do not use that coil on that mod. For safety's sake, please!?!?

richardward77

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mutation x V3 on a Panzar Mec mod. Is this even a safe build? I have 3 wrapped 20 and 22 gauge in parallel on dual coils. I don't wanna blow myself up
Whoa easy fella if your asking if it's safe then your answering your own question get an ohm meter and learn ohms law plz.

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Whoa easy fella if your asking if it's safe then your answering your own question get an ohm meter and learn ohms law plz.

scarey thing is with questions like this is you wonder if they've already tried before they see your answer...you know what I mean? Just the fact someone posted that scares me...

VU Sponsors