Become a Patron!

Addy Tuney Kaufun

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I won this recently, used it once, and it's just not my thing. Is there any interest for something like this? I looked around, but the only thing I could find was links to his IG. Not even sure what to sell it for. It's a Monster v2 Reload. The whole thing has been torched, inside and out. Has the 316L twisted framed staple he sent installed, plus two extra. The photos I took are too large? Here is a link to an imgur album https://imgur.com/a/AeraU

I just recently discovered this site, but have been active on r/ecigclassifieds for a long time, and have plenty of confirmed trades there.

Edit: Autocorrect

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
From your Pic, it appears to be missing parts. Also, since there is no way to tell if it's authentic then one has to assume it's a clone. With that in mind, in my opinion, it may be worth $15 to $20 with the coils.
Capture.JPG

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Clear bell cap, 510 DT (and associated adapter), and solid tank piece (torched to match) that would replace the clear. I did a Google search on Monster V2 Reload which returned results for "Kayfun Monster V2 Reload". Kayfun OEM is SvoeMesto and by their site (svoemesto.de/serialcheck) they never made a Monster, so the Kayfun name is only a descriptor of the style. It was most likely made by Eycotech or some other manufacturer in China.
Capture.JPG

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ah ok. I googled too and found what you did, but figured it just wasn't listed on their site. And I've just got what he sent with it, I'm not sure why the other parts weren't included. Thanks for the info though man, I appreciate it.

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
No problem... just trying to help you know what you have and some idea on what I thought it may be worth. Good luck with your sale!

VU Sponsors