Become a Patron!

Added 1mg nicotine coughing?

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had my favorite juice made today but this time went with 1mg nicotine. I had it made 90/10 as usual. As soon as I hit it not much vapor and most of coughing! Brutal. So I went back and she made it 100% vg. Still not getting the same clouds I was before and coughing. Weird thing is over the weekend I went to a new shop where all samples are 3mg nicotine and I was fine. I have a bottle of VG at home should I cut my juice again with more VG?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Shake that nic. Sounds like it settled.
I did, and did some more.
I went home and put 6ml of the juice in a empty bottle and dropped in 6ml of VG. I still cough and can taste what brings back memories of smoking tobacco. So it looks like nicotine juice is just not for me. That's OK tho. Sucks I spent $12 on some juice with nic that I can't use now. Live and learn.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
What are you using for a tank and at what wattage or power settings?

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Sounds like they used more than 1mg. I have vaped 1 mg and there is no throat hit at all.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I read this again and a 90/10 VG/PG mix should give a major cloud and if they screwed up and made it 90% PG that would account for no cloud and severe throat hit for sheet sure.................

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I read this again and a 90/10 VG/PG mix should give a major cloud and if they screwed up and made it 90% PG that would account for no cloud and severe throat hit for sheet sure.................
Yeah what I'm going to do is stick with 0mg :( sucks was hoping to actually feel something. Maybe I can order 1mg of nicotine from somewhere??? Drop it my self....

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
1MG of Nicotine would not be very much and would not dilute the flavors too much using something like 48MG base. But crappy quality nicotine will give throat hit like no tomorrow even at 3MG.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If it burns there has to be something wrong. I got a drop of 48 on my tongue and it did not burn but I did have a slightly numb mouth for a little while.

Tip: Never lick you finger when mixing DIY!

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Wish I knew someone who needed this. Kind of a waste.

Would be hard to give away not knowing the strength tho. That vendor should replace it for you man.

VU Sponsors