TFA Papaya 4%
FE Rum 4%
INW Mango 3%
FA Grapefruit 2%
Hangsen Pineapple 1%
CAP Passion Fruit 1%
FW Passion Fruit 1%
CAP Lychee 1%

This mix is goooooood! I originally sampled on 11/24- and it was good, but got a cold shortly thereafter and had to suspend tasting for a week. Feeling better now finally, so I broke this back out. WOW! It got creamy somehow (the FE RUM maybe?). It actually tastes kind of similar to Triumphant's Pango if you are familiar with that, but with more complexity. Papaya is the flavor leader which was what I was going for, followed by the Mango and Pineapple (again, that Hangsen Pineapple is Powahful! Its great though, I love it way more than TFA's pineapple ripe). The other fruits are more background, blending into a tropical mush of sorts, but DAMN it's good!

My flavor assortment is a bit of a hodgepodge obviously, so feel free to substitute whatever you want here. "Throw all of the tropical fruits together" seems to be a viable way to come up with something good. I would keep TFA Papaya for sure since it is the main flavor here. As I mentioned I'm a big fan of the pineapple. I wouldn't use TFA Pineapple Ripe- too artificial tasting- use a natural tasting pineapple. The Inawera Mango too is good- you don't really taste it but its a good tropical "binder". FA Grapefruit also provides a nice background note.

+1 Vapor production too, FYI.

Cheers!

Last edited:

2ndInCommand

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Anything that promises an embolism is well worth mixing! Looks like a nice max VG mix. Thanks for the share, Mr. Rain.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
it's the mango and the rum, i think.. ;)

looks like a good recipe there AR :p
keep it up!

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nice! I see the FA Grapefruit is making another appearance too. Just opened my bottle last night and find it rather bold, but pretty authentic.

I have all these flavors, but in FA. Sounds like a great blend so may try to wing it with these I already have.

VU Sponsors