Become a Patron!

AcidRain's Miami Knife Fight

acidrain23

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Here is another tropical fruit blend- it is killer! I was looking for something that was easier to mix than Tropical Fruit Embolism. I also have been trying to get away from pineapple and coconut dominant mixes- just bored with those at the moment.

Miami Knife Fight
3% TFA Guava
2% TFA Kiwi
2% TFA Nectarine
1% TFA Papaya

This one features the juicy flavor of TFA Guava which is really nice if you are in to that sort of thing. The other three flavors I would say are in the same "flavor family"- they all have a sort of, what I would descibe as "muskiness"- kind of hard to explain (note: please don't tell me what animal gland those flavors come from, LOL).

Anyhoo, as I mentioned in my recipe notebook thread, the other three flavors are play supporting roles, but if you had someone taste this blind, they would probably have a hard time telling you what else is in it.

For future variations, this would probably be a good contender to mix with creams, vanilla and or coconut possibly. Rum would, of course- be tasty too!

Last edited:

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I might just add some FA rum to that mix. Might be nice.

acidrain23

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Oh yeah, do it!! A hint of lime wouldn't be remiss either, then you'd have a slammin guava daquiri! :D

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I like the name and the blend sounds nice. I don't have half the flavors though.

acidrain23

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So, I had a hunch that guava was dominating this mix and might have been covering up the other flavors, so I went back to my single mix of the guava flavor. Nope! Guava on its own is good- but a little flat and one dimensional. The other flavors really juice this up and make it lucious! And now its all gone! Gotta mix up a bigger bottle tonight!

acidrain23

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So I took my own advice and tried this variation, also great!

"São Paulo Switchblade Skirmish"
4% ECX Rum
3% TFA Guava
2% TFA Kiwi
2% TFA Nectarine
1% TFA Papaya
1% TFA Key Lime

I could even go with a little more lime. Feel free to sub in the rum flavor and lime of choice here. The rum makes it boozy and a little creamy and does work great as a "flavor blender" here. It also tones down the fruit a bit, so if you want a fruit explosion, try the original recipe instead. The rum accent needs a few days to steep for it to taste right IMHO. Cheers!

acidrain23

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So I took my own advice and tried this variation, also great!

"São Paulo Switchblade Skirmish"
4% ECX Rum
3% TFA Guava
2% TFA Kiwi
2% TFA Nectarine
1% TFA Papaya
1% TFA Key Lime

I could even go with a little more lime. Feel free to sub in the rum flavor and lime of choice here. The rum makes it boozy and a little creamy and does work great as a "flavor blender" here. It also tones down the fruit a bit, so if you want a fruit explosion, try the original recipe instead. The rum accent needs a few days to steep for it to taste right IMHO. Cheers!

Wait wait wait!.....
After vaping this for a few days, the ECX Rum is too strong at 4%. At this level, it makes it taste a bit medicinal. If you use the ECX version, bump that down to 2%, should be plenty! Gotta get my hands on FA's rum, I can't say I love ECX's version, but it's what I've got!

VU Sponsors