Become a Patron!

A Wood and Copper 18350 Mech. Bottom Feeder Mod

Sonar505

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Modder
Hello again. Just Sharing my latest build. And requesting a little help from my fellow vapers. This is the type of mod where I am completely unsure If people will like it or Hate it or both. So I would very much appreciate as much feedback as possible. Even if you think its the gaudiest POS out there I will not mind just want some comments please.

I started out wanting a 18350 bottom feeder with wood and copper materials. About half way thru I had to rethink my plans. I originally wanted to use one of the pennys as my switch and center the 510 connector but I did not make the box just quite tall or wide enough. So plan B was make a mechanical top switch, move 510 over and add a button for sqounking. Since I had already drilled the holes I left the penny's as a design element.Then drill out the Pos. pin and enlarge the airholes on my atomizer and Bobsyouruncle.

Been testing it out for the last few days and everything working great. No leaks,,feeds and drains great. Very Light weight and feels wonderful in Hand

The Pictures that follow were taken in Various Light Sources. With some in Hand and next to a 18650,Chana 30w, and the 18500 bottom feeder I made last month. All for size comparison.

GWWObWG.jpg

rLV0GbC.jpg

wLppCD5.jpg

YY2g1H7.jpg

OYswWdA.jpg

xGPLLnC.jpg

xzABadm.jpg

wcoHRbH.jpg

1gcmwzn.jpg

I7nWNhi.jpg

3M1aseO.jpg

ERGOSvK.jpg

Thank you very much for viewing and once again all Comments, Critiques, and or Questions are Very much appreciated.

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That's gorgeous. Great work!

Mr. Pink

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Very unique, I've never tried a bottom feeder but I don't think it's my style but I can deffently appreciate a wood box mod made by hand

VU Sponsors