Become a Patron!

A true turd of an article: One Dead In New York and 'Vape' Is the Word of the Year

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
And yet another fool with a keyboard that got their MD from the "University of Bob" for the low, low price of $99.99 as seen on TV.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
read the comment section below the article...she got her ass handed to her lol.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Was just gonna say that :)

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
she is surely not going to be my M.D. I layed it out for her as well in the comments ohhh my god!!! I gotta go out and take my fastmobile for a ride now to get out the anger!

MrFixIt

Member For 4 Years
Wow they are getting desperate aren't they? How can someone who claims those titles be competent if they can't even research the current studies that show the benefits of vaping over smoking. The studies that show how nicotine is beneficial and being used to treat some diseases. The claim ecigs are being marketed to children is so tiring. These mis information and fear mongering asshats need their assess handed to them by their piers. It doesn't surprise me though this is the Huffington Post after all.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
And you expect a peanut in the shit pile that is the fuckington post?
Used week old depends are less yellow than that fucking thing.

haybill

Member For 4 Years
I couldn't even find the comments section to put them straight. No one seems to realize or mention that all the E LIQUIDS that I have used come in Child Proof bottles- jeez, I can't even open some of them.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Russ from the Click Bang podcast actually called the reporter who wrote the original article about the toddler dying.
She checked her notes (she knew nothing at all about vaping) and it said that "the bottle had a cork on it and said "100 proof"".
He also called the police station and the cop wouldn't answer his questions because it is an "ongoing investigation".
Russ said he will file a FOIA request to find out the truth if the police won't help him after they close the case.

We WILL find out the truth... eventually! - 5150

Last edited:

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Russ from the Click Bang podcast actually called the reporter who wrote the original article about the tootler dying.
She checked her notes (she knew nothing at all about vaping) and it said that "the bottle had a cork on it and said "100 proof"".
He also called the police station and the cop wouldn't answer his questions because it is an "ongoing investigation".
Russ said he will file a FOIA request to find out the truth if the police won't help him after they close the case.

We WILL find out the truth... eventually! - 5150

I hope that "reporter" (term used LOOSELY) looses her fucking job, the fuckington post does a retraction and takes a step from piss yellow journalism.

Well I realize I live in a rural area but I definitely have never seen any "candy like wrapping" with e liquid in it. Come to think of it, I've never seen e liquid in "wrapping" at all. Mine all comes in bottles with child proof caps on it. And they are not only child proof but some of them are adult proof too. More than once I've gotten frustrated and given the bottle to my husband to open! This lady is a complete idiot and obviously has had no experience whatsovever with what she is judging so harshly. Tsk Tsk aren't doctors supposed to rely on science and evidence?

VU Sponsors