Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Good Afternoon-
We are having an Ice Storm here- I hope we don't lose power!
I hope the rest of you are having a good Afternoon!
:wave:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good Afternoon-
We are having an Ice Storm here- I hope we don't lose power!
I hope the rest of you are having a good Afternoon!
Good evening, Snap :wave:
Oh, I also hope you don't lose power and you are ready if it does goes out. How much ice is expected?
Thank you, Snap. Afternoon has gone well. Had freezing mist and fog. Just have a weather advisory here. Calling for freezing rain two tenths of inch and maybe a half to inch of snow by noon tomorrow.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Oh, I also hope you don't lose power and you are ready if it does goes out. How much ice is expected?
Thank you, Snap. Afternoon has gone well. Had freezing mist and fog. Just have a weather advisory here. Calling for freezing rain two tenths of inch and maybe a half to inch of snow by noon tomorrow.
Not really sure how much Ice yet- still raining, more than half an inch of ice so far- already bringing down some power lines- but so far we are OK.
We have a generator here- so no worries, just a pain to use the generator!
Stay safe where you are too!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You stay in and stay safe too Wolfie

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I hope your power stays on too, stay in and stay safe. We got lucky most of ours went north and we didn't get much at all

Yes you are lucky Jimi that the ice passed you by!
We have had some really bad ice storms in the past- knocked power out for 2 weeks here, not fun!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
That don't sound like fun at all:giggle:, i would much rather have snow than ice stay in and stay safe my friend

Yes brings down power line poles here. Along with trees and branches- can get pretty bad here.
Our snow can get pretty bad too- I want to get one of the house generators some day- so expensive, but we always lose power, so it would be a good thing. Some of my neighbors just got them and they come right on when the power goes off- Awesome!
:inlove:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Not really sure how much Ice yet- still raining, more than half an inch of ice so far- already bringing down some power lines- but so far we are OK.
We have a generator here- so no worries, just a pain to use the generator!
Stay safe where you are too!
Gish, that's a lot of ice! Oh good, glad you haven't lost power and you have a generator.
You stay safe, it's nothing compared to what you have and might get.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yes brings down power line poles here. Along with trees and branches- can get pretty bad here.
Our snow can get pretty bad too- I want to get one of the house generators some day- so expensive, but we always lose power, so it would be a good thing. Some of my neighbors just got them and they come right on when the power goes off- Awesome!
:inlove:
Those are the greatest things, a friend of mine has one and swears by it

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
51281506_10218140221195066_6632764909140574208_n.jpg

My BIL took this picture earlier

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Those are the greatest things, a friend of mine has one and swears by it

My Dad got one 5 years ago- and has never had to use it yet- LOL!
They used to lose their power all the time till he got the whole house generator.
My Mom was in a wheel chair and to hard to get her to safety- so he got the whole house generator.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
:teehee: :teehee:

Well, this is not working out. Get on here, phone rings, dogs need out, you name it....seems it never fails unless it's after 9-10pm :rolleyes:
Take care, Snap and was nice seeing you.
Hope, I'll see you later, Jimi.

Bye Wolfie-
Sorry you couldn't hang out longer!
Enjoy your evening!

VU Sponsors