Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good Morning all- :coffee2:

Raining here today- snow expected tomorrow.
Not sure if I can find the time to play today-
I hope you are all well!

:wave:

:wave: Good morning, Snap
It pretty much rained all day yesterday. Hopefully, it won't snow much and it will melt away quickly.
Hope you find the time to play, Jimi would really like it.

UGH!!! The washer / dryer didn't last a day :xD: hot water coming from both cold and hot water settings :mad: :cuss2:. So, now, I don't know what the company is going to do about it. Plus, it's Saturday and they are closed :cuss2:

Hope everyone has a great day :)
See you later :wave:

Last edited:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good Morning all- :coffee2:

Raining here today- snow expected tomorrow.
Not sure if I can find the time to play today-
I hope you are all well!

Good morning Snap,:wave:
What??? Oh No!!! I was hoping you were through with that stuff:rolleyes:
Hope your hubby is still doing better, and that you still haven't got it yet:eek:
I'll be checking to see if you do:cool:
Hope you have a fantastic day my friend

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It pretty much rained all day yesterday. Hopefully, it won't snow much and it will melt away quickly.

UGH!!! The washer / dryer didn't last a day :xD: hot water coming from both cold and hot water settings :mad: :cuss2:. So, now, I don't know what the company is going to do about it. Plus, it's Saturday and they are closed :cuss2:

Good everyone has a great day :)
Good morning Wolfie:wave:
WTF, I would ask for my money back and get a different brand :gaah::cuss2::mad:
They will probably want to send a repairman, but look how long you have been without one now:eek: and it 's the third time you are without:(:(

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

Good everyone has a great day :)

Oh No- that's horrible! I can't believe all the trouble you are having with trying to get a new washer/dryer- ugh
Hope they can figure out a solution for you!
:hug:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Good morning Snap,:wave:
What??? Oh No!!! I was hoping you were through with that stuff:rolleyes:
Hope your hubby is still doing better, and that you still haven't got it yet:eek:
I'll be checking to see if you do:cool:
Hope you have a fantastic day my friend

Hi Jimi-
he seems to be better, but still has that cough and still super tired. Good thing he has the weekend off!
He is at least eating better. This is a really bad flu going around- I try not to breathe when he is around, I don't want to catch this!
I hope you are well!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi-
he seems to be better, but still has that cough and still super tired. Good thing he has the weekend off!
He is at least eating better. This is a really bad flu going around- I try not to breathe when he is around, I don't want to catch this!
I hope you are well!
Hi Snap,:wave:
i am glad he is still doing better and has the weekend off:bliss:
He needs to stay in bed most or all of the week end, rest is the best medicine for the flu:yes:
It is a bad flu this year,I am glad I didn't get it, what I had was something else
I don't blame you, I wouldn't breath around him either if I were you:teehee: he needs you to stay well:hug:
I am doing a bit better, still have a bad cough and stuff in my lungs but it will pass;)
Hows your day going my friend?

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hey, Jimi or anyone. If you know more songs with diddy... wa (wah)... diddie....Please post them. I gotta know :) .

:bliss: Had a blast, Jimi. Thank you :) . Sleep well, Jimi.
Hope to see everyone on the flip side.
Good night :wave:

Those Nights

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Good Morning All!

I am doing OK, still feeling OK, hubby still sick- ugh! I hope he starts feeling better soon. Wish he would go to the Dr.
He is sleeping a lot and not eating that well, but still drinking water and fruit juice- he had a soup and sandwich for lunch, but didn't eat any home made pizza, maybe a few bites and went to bed- he is still sleeping.
Raining here right now, calling for snow today-
I hope you are all well!

VU Sponsors