Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Good morning, Snap, Pockets, Jimi, Craig, and everyone :wave:
Hopefully, it's warming up for everyone ! It's been raining here all morning, but I love the sound of rain especially at night when trying to fall asleep.

Yes warming up enough to melt the snow- yippee.
Looks like the sun is trying to shine- maybe later, I hope!
Could be 60*F here tomorrow!
:bliss:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yes warming up enough to melt the snow- yippee.
Looks like the sun is trying to shine- maybe later, I hope!
Could be 60*F here tomorrow!
:bliss:
That's great, Snap ! . Let the sun shine :) . Hope you get out and enjoy the day tomorrow.
It's suppose to hit that today, than back to the 40's, but hey, it's better than the 20's or lower.

This calls for a song
Good Day Sunshine

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
There's quite a few good bands across the pond that get over looked here in America. It's a shame that happens.
Yes- I always loved rock and Roll and metal from England- Beatles, Rolling Stones, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Led Zeppelin ....
I guess this kind of music doesn't sell now- the younger generation would rather listen to Rap in the US- ugh!

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yes- I always loved rock and Roll and metal from England- Beatles, Rolling Stones, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Led Zeppelin ....
I guess this kind of music doesn't sell now- the younger generation would rather listen to Rap in the US- ugh!

UGH ! Is right. I'm thankful that my nephew doesn't like Rap, except for a few songs here and there. I try my best to introduce him to the oldies and he tries to turn me on to some um, hip hop, but he likes the rock more, Thank goodness.
We have to keep the oldies and across the pond tunes going, so this generation, the next generation and so forth, won't forget where the music came from.

VU Sponsors