Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I’ll be back in a bit, we’re going to be eating dinner. Love you guys, be back in a hour or two.
giphy.gif
Have a wonderful dinner my friend:hug:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hopefully our schools closed before any kids got infected. I am gonna be a busy Gramma!
I hope so. Yes you are gonna be very busy but much better than having them go to school and get it:eek:. It's gotta be just killing these young families with both parents working:rolleyes: be kinda iffy sending your kids to a day care or something, that's just about as bad as being in school.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I hope so. Yes you are gonna be very busy but much better than having them go to school and get it:eek:. It's gotta be just killing these young families with both parents working:rolleyes: be kinda iffy sending your kids to a day care or something, that's just about as bad as being in school.
But if kids are being watched by grandparents- big risk for the older people like me as well! There have been three cases here- one is a teacher- no telling how many kids she exposed to this virus????

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Yup, ours too. We are gonna be dumping a lot of school milk :(
Not here- the parents are whining that they want their free school lunches- they want to have the schools open so their kids can get lunch- ugh!
Plus they want daycare centers to open at school to watch their kids- people are ridiculous!

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My wife is a teacher so if they are out she is out, thankful for that. I doubt my work will shut down unless they are told they have to. Don't see that happening.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Not here- the parents are whining that they want their free school lunches- they want to have the schools open so their kids can get lunch- ugh!
Plus they want daycare centers to open at school to watch their kids- people are ridiculous!
Then there is no point, lol. People :rolleyes: They are talking about have some kind of drive up service here, but who knows. Won't even come close to using up what we got made though. I heard between the cooler and trailors on the lot, 1.2-1.4 million cartons :(:(

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
My wife is a teacher so if they are out she is out, thankful for that. I doubt my work will shut down unless they are told they have to. Don't see that happening.
My husband is a skilled tradesman at GM- he has to work too- just got back to work after the big strike this past Fall.

VU Sponsors