Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thank you, Jimi...had a blast! Hope you sleep well tonight and have Sweet Dreams. Good Night :hug:

Out Of Balance...by Metal Church

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
0c8f8f66ae1bcb2e359cb82d30ce1f8d.gif

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good late afternoon or early early evening, MG Family and Friends :inlove: . Hope everyone is doing well and the day has been going good!
Wish I could be on here more...miss everyone :( . Lots of Love and many hugs :hug: . Hope to be on later, but it will be after 10pm :(

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Have a great night, Amber. So good that you get to paint. I looked at your FB page, and I love that skull and rose painting!

Hugs and love to you and the little terror! Love you!
Thank you love! I did that one ages ago for my tattoo artist. When I finally get off this abstract kick I’m going to try painting tattoo designs again or get back into realistic art. I just can’t seem to stop the abstract! :confused:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well, it’s my beddy bye time my loves! See you all tomorrow! Sweet dreams, many hugs, and lots of love! :hug::banana:
If, I don't make it on here in the morning, you enjoy your day and paint your heart out. Can't wait to see the finished painting! May you have Sweet Dreams and sleep well tonight. Good Night, Amber. Love you :blowkiss: and big :hug:

VU Sponsors