Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I missed the party :( . My mom called and told me my Bros doggie escape from the fence in area. Went right over... By the time I arrived, Thankfully, he was inside safe n sound. Stayed and visited for a little while.
Here is Bros n nephew doggies with my doggies. Do you know how hard it is to get a pic of all of them together...:xD: . This is the other day taking the cookies over...both dad and son liked the cookies :teehee: They thought mom/grandma made them :shades:
f02939e623ea460d6b562983ba93ec80.jpg

Hope everyone has a good rest of the night, missed all of you :inlove: :blowkiss: much Love <3 and many hugs :hug::hug:
554a75399b71ed3ff4caa3fb5b0429e9.gif

Sent from....somewhere on Tapatalk

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I missed the party :( . My mom called and told me my Bros doggie escape from the fence in area. Went right over... By the time I arrived, Thankfully, he was inside safe n sound. Stayed and visited for a little while.
Here is Bros n nephew doggies with my doggies. Do you know how hard it is to get a pic of all of them together...:xD: . This is the other day taking the cookies over...both dad and son liked the cookies :teehee: They thought mom/grandma made them :shades:

Hope everyone has a good rest of the night, missed all of you :inlove: :blowkiss: much Love <3 and many hugs :hug::hug:

Awe they are so cute, glad he was already in and didn't get hurt or anything. That's just short of a miracle gettin them to hold still all together like that

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile

Beautiful poochies.... Good thing they found the doggie and you got time to spend time with family.... Have a good nights sleep and will catch you tomorrow.... Sweet Dreams and we'll miss you dear.... :hug::blowkiss:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well Jimi, starting to get a headache staring at the screen so long... It has been a blast listening to great music and hanging with you my friend.... I hope you have a great night and sweet dreams..... Gonna cook a pizza and rest my eyes for a bit... Catch you later my friend.... :hug:
Ok VJ I had a blast, thanks for all the great tunes. Take care, rest, and enjoy your pizza my friend and I'll see you tomorrow:hug:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

Aww, they’re so cute. And hanging out together. I’m glad the Houdini dog is back safe, though. Hugs to Duke and Emma. And you too!

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
3f6806bdad68c0502177d222d9f3ef44.gif
MG Family, Friends and all who pass through :coffee2::coffee2::coffee: tea
One of those nights...have a nightmare and can't get back to sleep. Hopefully, I'll be dreaming of puppies and kittens really soon.
Much love and many hugs :hug:
Have a great day !

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Aww, they’re so cute. And hanging out together. I’m glad the Houdini dog is back safe, though. Hugs to Duke and Emma. And you too!
Thank you ! I forgot to say which one was the escape artist. The big one on the left. They had their morning hugs from you :) their tails where wagging saying "Thank you !"

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Beautiful poochies.... Good thing they found the doggie and you got time to spend time with family.... Have a good nights sleep and will catch you tomorrow.... Sweet Dreams and we'll miss you dear.... :hug::blowkiss:
Thank you ! From left to right... Trigger, Emma, Pistol, Duke. Pistol is fairly new to the pack. He's fitting in, ur um, learning his place in the pack...his name is a perfect match with his personality.
Aww, thank you ! :blowkiss::hug: Miss you and the rest of the family :hug:
Hope your pizza was good and hope you slept well. See you later.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Awe they are so cute, glad he was already in and didn't get hurt or anything. That's just short of a miracle gettin them to hold still all together like that
Thank you ! :teehee: It took quite a while and many many shots before I was able to get a decent pic. We were missing two others...my mom's little ankle biters. Hoping one day it will happen, but it won't be easy.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hi Mist good to see you my friend

Good being alive despite all the ills the world at large tosses at us all. :) Been reflecting a bit on my life. In discussion with my wife I've realized that I am a miracle.

First, my mother was told she would never give birth to children. Well, I'm the first of three sons she birthed. Second, pneumonia killed me when I was eleven months old. I was clinically dead for seven minutes and some change. They had called for someone to write it up as legal, at that instant I returned to living. Third, I figure that now if I die, someone will need to come fetch me for the funeral. :)

It is not morbid to befriend Death. Morbid is giving up the ship. I'm the sort that now they'll need to sink me with the ship. And I've come to realize there's much in life I now laugh about. :) I even laugh about myself. Boy do i ever get loopy at times, forget what I'm doing or why I'm at a place. So, I ask someone and get told to ask myself what I'm there to do. Then, I think "gee, how silly are they to suggest I ask myself when it's clear I don't know."

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hello to all the MG Family....Hope everyone is having fun and jamming out to great music..... Sorry I have been here and there all day.... Too much time sitting at the computer had my feet swelling up.... A condition of not doing crap for months I am afraid.... Finally got my compression socks on and boy were they hard to get on with weak hands..... Anyhow I am done with that and finally got the internet back up and running.... Screw COMCAST btw.... Nothing like rain and a little wind to mess up everything.... You would think I was using satellite.

Oh well, so how is everyone? I see a lot of faces here tonight.... I'm guessing everyone is scared to be out and about on Friday the 13th? Shouldn't be.... We have Rhianne (The black cat), Wolfie (The huntress of the wolf moon), Jimi (The bear, though more like Yogi), Pockets (Great for carrying concealed weapons like pepper spray or mace) Bella (One who dances with the dark), Gopher (Grumpy old fart that takes no crap off of anyone), and MyMagicMist (The Pagan Warlock). I feel like I am playing a RPG that involves dice... lol

Well time to play my hand in this game and throw out a few songs as well.... Hugs to all my friends and family.... Cheers..... :cheers:
Aww :hug: Sorry you are having swollen feet. I always wondered if those compression socks really worked. I hope your hand is healing well :hug: .
:teehee: My favorite numbers are 7 and 13. 7 because all of name...first middle and last all have 7 letters in them...13 just cause most people thinks it's bad. What you said with all our names...Love it :blowkiss: ! And, you really nailed it with Jimi being Yogi, he's such a Sweetheart. But, we also have SnapDragon who flies above us all to tell us if anything is happening ahead of us or behind us...the Fire Slayer. Heck, someone (Mist) get out your pencil and paper...a great story is waiting to be told.
Hope your headache is gone and your feet are feeling better ! Hugs :hug: and Love :blowkiss:

VU Sponsors