Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
All long term/rehab jobs are hard jobs. I keep telling myself its only a 5 mile drive. I am determined with this job. I met another old associate I use to work with 15 years ago. She is a NOC (night shift) RN. With so many folks I know it makes the job suck less. :)

I stayed busy making food for the long weekend. I just ate a slice of my low carb cheesecake. I didn't cheat with sugars. I imagine my carbs was less than 100 today. I did have a baked sweet potato with supper. It was so sweet. I'm not use to sugars so I enjoyed it. Hubs said his Cherry Pie was too sweet (yes, I have him accustomed to no real sugars). I told him to remember the flavor and I'll make a home made sugar free Cherry Pie.

I need to start looking at the sales - Black Friday.
I need to buy a back up coffee maker.
P.S. I need to start stocking up on vaping stuff!

100g of carbs is doable! 20g a day is really hard for me. Is that where you keep it everyday? Who knows, all that meat might be good for me after going vegan and feeling blech.
I’m looking at flavors now. Then I’ll check out Asmodus again. Maybe get another mod. Spending $40 for a mod on sale is worth it. I bought a beater mod from Central, vaping it now, and it’s pretty crappy. Prolly a clone!
Hope work goes okay, though. :hug:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Happy Thanksgiving evening, MG Family :inlove:
It's so welcoming to come here and feel all the love and listen to all the great tunes, Thank you :blowkiss:

I burned the hell outta my left fingers and tips. I suck at typing with two hands :teehee: let alone one. I'll be on tomorrow, seems how I'm gonna have Too Much Time on my Hands (insert tune) but won't be playing. You all have phun and have a great rest of the night and see you all on the flip side :wave:
d7842124a69656e1d3ca7f01d4b8458b.gif
and
74f4448cd7796e0747b2540efff224d4.gif

(I will get those likes pushed tomorrow ;) )

Sent from....somewhere on Tapatalk

Aww, hope your hands feel better, Wolfe Wolf. (Wolfie Wolf! lol)

Get a good nights sleep, heal quickly, sending love and hugs to you, my friend. :hug::love::hug:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Had some time with my son before he went off to the movies with his girlfriend. Always a good day when he stops by..... Had some good food and thinking of going back for thirds here shortly.... Ham Sandwiches are good.... lol

So you had ham instead of turkey? Cool that you got to spend time with your son. Hope your hands are feeling better. Hug, love and tasty flavored fuck the fda clouds your way!

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
So you had ham instead of turkey? Cool that you got to spend time with your son. Hope your hands are feeling better. Hug, love and tasty flavored fuck the fda clouds your way!

Yeah did the ham glazed with brown sugar, cloves, and pineapple and cherry juice... Came out great. Hand is doing ok though I spent a good time off the computer today... So that helped... Thanks for the kind words and the hug. I'll let you know when I can exhale "Fuck the FDA" in a cloud. Hell if I could do that, I would video that shit and post it.... LMAO

Hope you had a great time today as well... Nothing like family and friends on a holiday...

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah did the ham glazed with brown sugar, cloves, and pineapple and cherry juice... Came out great. Hand is doing ok though I spent a good time off the computer today... So that helped... Thanks for the kind words and the hug. I'll let you know when I can exhale "Fuck the FDA" in a cloud. Hell if I could do that, I would video that shit and post it.... LMAO

Hope you had a great time today as well... Nothing like family and friends on a holiday...

Where do you live again? :teehee: Have spork, will travel.
If we all could exhale that, we could go to DC and really make an impression there! Lmao.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good morning y'all. We drove up to take my wife's 96 year old mother out for dinner yesterday. She lives in an assisted care facility about 2 and a half hours from us. Drove home then went to my son-in-law's grandmother's house for more turkey. She makes a fantastic bird. Today is second Thanksgiving at my son-in-law's parent's house. Ham and turkey and all the fixin's. So I won't be on much again today. I hope everyone had a great day yesterday! :cheers:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning y'all. We drove up to take my wife's 96 year old mother out for dinner yesterday. She lives in an assisted care facility about 2 and a half hours from us. Drove home then went to my son-in-law's grandmother's house for more turkey. She makes a fantastic bird. Today is second Thanksgiving at my son-in-law's parent's house. Ham and turkey and all the fixin's. So I won't be on much again today. I hope everyone had a great day yesterday! :cheers:
You're makin out like a bandit, enjoy you second thanksgiving my friend and we'll see you later maybe:cool:

VU Sponsors