Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
View attachment 149001

My little fox! He wouldn’t let me draw on his face though. His older brother didn’t want to go :( figured you’d all like to see! <3
:wave: Good morning, Bella :)
:teehee: How very cute :inlove: . Maybe, next year if you have to put something on his face, you could be the same thing and put it on your face first. That way he sees you put it on and he will want to do the same. I don't know, just a thought...:idea:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
0b9f442ec1fbec613b3f8f85380b9a93.jpg
Snap, Bella, Pockets, Artemis, Jimi, Rooster Cogburn, @Rhianne (miss you) , MyMagicMist, and anyone who is passing through :wave::coffee2::coffee2:
A lot of Great tunes :tunez: yesterday, just like the weather yesterday...couldn't have asked for a nicer day. In the 50's with low winds, sunny, it was great :bliss:
Hope everyone is doing well and will have a Great Saturday :hug::blowkiss::hug:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Let's Spend The Night Together...by Keel

Because The Night - Keel

My little fox! He wouldn’t let me draw on his face though. His older brother didn’t want to go :( figured you’d all like to see! <3

Indeed, quite a handsome young gent. :)

A lot of Great tunes :tunez: yesterday, just like the weather yesterday...couldn't have asked for a nicer day. In the 50's with low winds, sunny, it was great :bliss:
Hope everyone is doing well and will have a Great Saturday :hug::blowkiss::hug:

Yes good day yesterday for many reasons. :) Woke up alive, grateful. :) Planning on a good day again today. And to keep us going, ...

The Price -- Twisted Sister

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
:wave: Good morning, Bella :)
:teehee: How very cute :inlove: . Maybe, next year if you have to put something on his face, you could be the same thing and put it on your face first. That way he sees you put it on and he will want to do the same. I don't know, just a thought...:idea:
That’s a great idea! I didn’t think of that! I’ll definitely do that next year! Thank you!

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
:giggle:I hope so! Hopefully vaping isn’t banned by then :(. Things are just getting worse and worse nowadays. I’m actually scared! I don’t want to go back to cancer sticks
I really don't think vaping will be banned everywhere, and hopefully not in your state ! "They" are ready to tax the hell outta vaping products in Jersey, as you already know this. "They" are missing all the taxes from us use to be smokers, plus BP (big phrama) . Once they start seeing the money=taxes...more states will go with taxing the hell outta vaping products. Well, at least, that's my two cents worth of thought :rolleyes: and my hope. I'd rather pay taxes than lose my vape. Prepare for the worse, hope for :rolleyes: taxes. Try not to be worried/scared, there are plenty of people on the VU that will be willing to help ;) (least I think there are)
If I was More than a Newbie at DIY of mixing e-liquid, I would gladly help you and @Rhianne out. Plus, if you have PayPal, you can send money (to those who you trust) they can buy you the e-liquid or what you need...what you want and send it to you ;) . May take a little longer, but it will keep you from going back to the cancer sticks, and that's the most important thing :hug::inlove::hug:

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I really don't think vaping will be banned everywhere, and hopefully not in your state ! "They" are ready to tax the hell outta vaping products in Jersey, as you already know this. "They" are missing all the taxes from us use to be smokers, plus BP (big phrama) . Once they start seeing the money=taxes...more states will go with taxing the hell outta vaping products. Well, at least, that's my two cents worth of thought :rolleyes: and my hope. I'd rather pay taxes than lose my vape. Prepare for the worse, hope for :rolleyes: taxes. Try not to be worried/scared, there are plenty of people on the VU that will be willing to help ;) (least I think there are)
If I was More than a Newbie at DIY of mixing e-liquid, I would gladly help you and @Rhianne out. Plus, if you have PayPal, you can send money (to those who you trust) they can buy you the e-liquid or what you need...what you want and send it to you ;) . May take a little longer, but it will keep you from going back to the cancer sticks, and that's the most important thing :hug::inlove::hug:
Yes! All this ^ ! I don’t mind being taxed, it still sucks but atleast vaping is still not banned! I hate paying extra for juice and whatnot so I’m going to try and befriend DIY juice makers on here to buy from if it gets too expensive. And I’m easy. Just menthol or just mint or them both together. Nothing else lol

VU Sponsors