Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
3a0825f71a336b13f7df6ebc2803f326.gif
Belladonna, Rhianne, Snap, Jimi, Artemis, Pockets, gopher_byrd, Mist :wave:
Hope everyone has a great Monday and thank you :D for all the great tunes :tunez:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
CCR. Born On the Bayou.

Hey music game fam, hope y’all had a swell day. Hugs to everyone, and of course tasty flavored clouds. (Bruh lol)
I’m in a blechy rut, but I’ll be out of it soon. I’ve been kicking caffeine, what a bitch! I’m waiting for some more decent organic coffee to be delivered, since this doesn’t seem like the optimal time to break up with coffee. I used to drink decaf, wth?
Sorry for my rant. Caffeina, the Goddess of Coffee, is a harsh mistress, it seems.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey young lady did you ever get your Berkey?

I did get it, I just didn’t unpack it yet. Thanks for asking, my friend. I’ll probably put it together this weekend. I’m wiped this week, but I can’t wait to have clean water.
I got a Travel Berkey bundle with a primer, so I’m hoping I can set it up myself (and impress the hubs! Lol) :hug::hug:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I did get it, I just didn’t unpack it yet. Thanks for asking, my friend. I’ll probably put it together this weekend. I’m wiped this week, but I can’t wait to have clean water.
I got a Travel Berkey bundle with a primer, so I’m hoping I can set it up myself (and impress the hubs! Lol) :hug::hug:
Cleanest water for the money;) hope you like it as much as I do mine

VU Sponsors