Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
d6dba6c0b757b7e9dbce1a9c912e3a9e.jpg
Rhianne, Snap, Pockets, Jimi, Artemis and everyone who stops by :wave:
It was a somber day yesterday, remembering all those that lost their lives on 9/11/01 and how everything changed from that day to today. May G-D bless all those who survived and their families.

Hope everyone is doing well :hug: and will have a great day :D

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
There was a Supernatural episode where Sam got stuck going back over one day and couldn’t break out of it! It kinda felt like that. I knew it was Wed but it felt like Tues.
Where are you buying nic, btw? :hug: :blowkiss: :cheers:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LOL, that would suck :blech: getting stuck on (or would it be in :question: ) one day.
When it happens with me, my whole week is a day off...UGH :gaah: it's always during the week; why doesn't it ever happen on a Saturday or Sunday ! :huh: :question::headbang:
From Nicotine River 100mg / 250ml / PG Base it was 19.99 the last time I purchased some in May 2018, and I think, not sure, I had a percentage off the whole order with a code.

Hope you and family are doing well :hug::blowkiss::hug:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Last edited:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good afternoon my friends:wave:
Sorry for being MIA for a few but I received some bad news about my brother, I have never been able to get him to eat right , closes thing to a veggie to him is a french fry. He has ate his way into stage 3 colo-rectal cancer:eek: and his daughters have got him pushed toward chemo:eek::eek: but probably for the best because he will never eat right:blech::blech::(.
I just needed a few days to wrap my head around it all.:(:(

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Sorry for being MIA for a few but I received some bad news about my brother, I have never been able to get him to eat right , closes thing to a veggie to him is a french fry. He has ate his way into stage 3 colo-rectal cancer:eek: and his daughters have got him pushed toward chemo:eek::eek: but probably for the best because he will never eat right:blech::blech::(.
Awe, I'm so sorry, Jimi :hug:
I hope the best for him and that he will start eating right...better at least. It's never easy of hearing about a loved one having this beast called cancer. Many hugs to you and your brother.

:bliss: Glad you are back with us, you've been missed :blowkiss:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

I’m so sorry to hear that, Jimi. But you’re doing your best to educate people here and it’s making a difference, my friend. Maybe after the chemo, you can help him out. Prayers and love to both of you. We’re here for you!!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Awe, I'm so sorry, Jimi :hug:
I hope the best for him and that he will start eating right...better at least. It's never easy of hearing about a loved one having this beast called cancer. Many hugs to you and your brother.

:bliss: Glad you are back with us, you've been missed :blowkiss:
Thank you Wolfie my friend:hug:, I kinda knew this was coming because of the way he eats:(:( and I have tried for so many years to get him to eat right:headbang:, I hope this wakes him up

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I’m so sorry to hear that, Jimi. But you’re doing your best to educate people here and it’s making a difference, my friend. Maybe after the chemo, you can help him out. Prayers and love to both of you. We’re here for you!!

Thank you Rhianne my whole objective is to keep all my family and friends from ever getting this horrible disease:( just sad some don't listen:( One person at the other forum calls it all snake oil:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: but it's this snake oil that has kept me alive and free of chemo for years now;)

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

Jimi-

I am so sorry to hear about your brother's cancer diagnosis - thoughts and prayers to him and all of his family!
:slowclap: :hug:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Thank you Rhianne my whole objective is to keep all my family and friends from ever getting this horrible disease:( just sad some don't listen:( One person at the other forum calls it all snake oil:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: but it's this snake oil that has kept me alive and free of chemo for years now;)

Leave it to someone over there to call it snake oil! Like chemo and drugs aren’t really the snake oil being peddled? Thank God you didn’t get chemo, and you’re living proof now. So glad to have met you, my friend.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thank you Wolfie my friend:hug:, I kinda knew this was coming because of the way he eats:(:( and I have tried for so many years to get him to eat right:headbang:, I hope this wakes him up
:hug: You're welcome <3 . He will get through this and come to see that his brother knows best ;) and start eating healthier, even a little will help. Hugs, love, and good vibes coming your way for you and your brother. :hug:<3:hug:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Have a good night, music friends. I hope tonight is peaceful and relaxing for everyone. Big hugs and nice tasty *flavored* clouds to everyone. Catch you all here tomorrow.

:wave: Good afternoon, Rhianne :)
How's it going and how are you n hubby doing :hug: ?
Hope your Thursday night was kicked back and enjoyed some good tasty flavored :cloud::cloud::cloud: and possibly a good tasting bear :cheers: or wine :vino: .
Hope you have a great Friday :cloud::cheers::cloud::vino::cloud: big :hug::blowkiss::hug:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
AURORA - RUNAWAY - The 2015 Nobel Peace Prize Concert

AURORA - Life On Mars (Lyrics)

She is my little sister. If only I were so lucky. Still though that is Aurora, my little sister. She is a beautiful singer and beautiful person.

So she's different? So we have to keep buying her shoes? She loses her shoes, loves going barefoot. So she touches everything and everyone? So she's a warrior of love and light? She gets stuck in places and memories. She hates coffee does not drink it, but did in one interview, the blackest they could get her. So she can't stand still? So she has a vivid imagination?

Still my little sister.

Last edited:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Been a busy day here, but a nice cool one:)
Feels good to take a break for a bit and turn the tunes up
:wave: Good late evening, Jimi :)
It was nice here too, with humidity gone for the day, it felt great :bliss: . Glad you were able to stop by and enjoyed the good tunes :tunez: .
However, sad for the news about Eddie Money... RIP.

VU Sponsors