Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hiya, Rhianne. Glad you're feeling better today :hug: . Thanks! All is good here. Is it the humidity that messes with your sinuses acting up? Aww, thank you. It's great Pockets won :confetti: . I tried to PIF to you, but Countrypami doesn't do that in that thread. Cuz, I knew/know you were trying to find a good flavor for your squonk. Sorry, it didn't work out as I hoped it would. So very glad the win went to our friend in here :) :vino:

Hey, thanks for that. Their juice is pretty reasonable, anyway. Glad everyone’s doing okay! Plus the doggie friends!
It probably is it being rainy-ish with the pressure changing. Eventually I should have my septum fixed but I’m a coward!
:hug: :blowkiss:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hey, thanks for that. Their juice is pretty reasonable, anyway. Glad everyone’s doing okay! Plus the doggie friends!
It probably is it being rainy-ish with the pressure changing. Eventually I should have my septum fixed but I’m a coward!
:hug: :blowkiss:

You're welcome :) . Oh, well that's good. Have you bought anything from there? :hug: Thank you :D , doggies are doing well. Though, Emma did take out the squeaky thingy from her ball, cuz I didn't throw the ball when she wanted it be thrown :teehee: .
I don't know anything about the procedure of getting septum fix. But, it doesn't sound pleasant :eek: . Hopefully, the Quercetin will help you out until you decide to have the septum fixed. Well, you're not alone, I'd be a coward too !
Hope you've had a good evening :hug::blowkiss::hug::vino::cloud::vino::cloud:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
You're welcome :) . Oh, well that's good. Have you bought anything from there? :hug: Thank you :D , doggies are doing well. Though, Emma did take out the squeaky thingy from her ball, cuz I didn't throw the ball when she wanted it be thrown :teehee: .
I don't know anything about the procedure of getting septum fix. But, it doesn't sound pleasant :eek: . Hopefully, the Quercetin will help you out until you decide to have the septum fixed. Well, you're not alone, I'd be a coward too !
Hope you've had a good evening :hug::blowkiss::hug::vino::cloud::vino::cloud:

Hey, I only checked them out the other day, but it was something like $15 for 60mls, if I remember right. They have a TON of neat flavors, though.
I’ve been pricing quercetin online, and I’ll get that and some melatonin. The Pure Encapsulations Melatonin is so good, imho. It really helps me sleep. I bought another brand and it’s not the same. It used to be that there wasn’t *that* much of a difference between brands, but nowadays seems like there is. Probably Chinese manufacturing.
I think they keep you pretty awake during nose surgery, that’s what scares me. But sinus headaches are torture, so I’ll get it done eventually.
Have a good night! My battery is starting to go, but I’ll check in later. Love and hugs to you and the family and Emma and the other dog/s...anyone else? Lol

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
dd129a2f70ca7e21b8e540158cf629fb.gif
Hope everyones morning has been going well and is doing well :hug: .
Have a terrific Thursday :tunez:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hey, I only checked them out the other day, but it was something like $15 for 60mls, if I remember right. They have a TON of neat flavors, though.
I’ve been pricing quercetin online, and I’ll get that and some melatonin. The Pure Encapsulations Melatonin is so good, imho. It really helps me sleep. I bought another brand and it’s not the same. It used to be that there wasn’t *that* much of a difference between brands, but nowadays seems like there is. Probably Chinese manufacturing.
I think they keep you pretty awake during nose surgery, that’s what scares me. But sinus headaches are torture, so I’ll get it done eventually.
Have a good night! My battery is starting to go, but I’ll check in later. Love and hugs to you and the family and Emma and the other dog/s...anyone else? Lol

:wave: Good morning, Rhianne :coffee2::coffee2:
I'll check them out and drool :teehee: over all the tasty e-liquid :ejuice: .
I'm so very sorry you get those nasty headaches :hug::hug: . I'm really hoping the Quercetin with Bromelain will be the thing that will, maybe, keep you away from having that procedure done. It sounds horrible having to stay awake :eek: . I would most definitely be scared to have it done and try to avoid it, if at all possible.
Thank you, I'll have to look up that kind of melatonin. Glad it's working to get you sleeping. I agree with 100% on the different brands. Yeah, I wouldn't doubt that they are from China. @Jimi might know more on it.
:hug: Thank you <3. Hope you have a great Thursday :D :cheers::cloud::cloud::cheers:
Lots of love :inlove: to you and hubby :hug: .
:teehee: You're good :) .

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good evening my friends:wave:
An unsuspected busy day today:gaah:
I hope everyone is having a great day and are jamming the tunes:cool:
:wave: Good evening, Jimi
Hopefully, it was a good day even though it was a busy. Hope you're relaxing now enjoying the evening and listening to some tunes :tunez: .

Hope everyone had a good day, and hopefully, see you all tomorrow :wave:

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Sandi, how are you and hubby doing?
We are well. How are you and the wife? Things are dying in the garden. I am sad. I do have lettuce and spinach planted in pots on the deck. Hopefully, the bunnies will stay off. My spaghetti squash is harvested and curing outdoors. My summer squash was a joke this year. I planted 6 pumpkin plants (I grew them into seedlings) and I see 4 pumpkins tops! Not a great year my friend! The pumpkins were planted for the oil seed. Kakai

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
We are well. How are you and the wife? Things are dying in the garden. I am sad. I do have lettuce and spinach planted in pots on the deck. Hopefully, the bunnies will stay off. My spaghetti squash is harvested and curing outdoors. My summer squash was a joke this year. I planted 6 pumpkin plants (I grew them into seedlings) and I see 4 pumpkins tops! Not a great year my friend! The pumpkins were planted for the oil seed. Kakai
Good to hear,we are doing good too, thank you for asking my friend.Our garden was the same way so I tilled and re-planted a late run of green beans and they are doing great, be eating beans in about a week.Also planted chard radish summer squash, and beets all are doing better than the first crop:rolleyes:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I didn't grow any winter squash this year:( we were pressed for space,as always:facepalm: and I devoted that area to an elephant garlic patch:eek:

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good to hear,we are doing good too, thank you for asking my friend.Our garden was the same way so I tilled and re-planted a late run of green beans and they are doing great, be eating beans in about a week.Also planted chard radish summer squash, and beets all are doing better than the first crop:rolleyes:
I have a few plantings of bush beans. I have some in the freezer as well. I'm making a simple marinara sauce right now with my Roma tomatoes.The crop was acceptable since I'm doing low carb. I have to limit my tomato consumption but I still eat them. I figure I grew them-I'm going to eat them. I also grew Sungolds and Garden peach. Both produced okay. Next year I'm only going to plant 3 Sungolds. I had a ton of these orange/yellow cherry type tomatoes. I sent some with Hubs to work to give to his boss. The plants died so no worries now. I still have 4 plants (Garden Peach) around the deck and they are still thriving.

LOL I wrote a book. Going to head out! Have a great night!

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
64781249b44ae68163a882c27751e63b.gif

Hope everyone is doing well :hug: . I'm gonna try to relax some today, watch a movie or a few tv shows that's on the dvr, it's 99% full :rolleyes: .
Hope everyone will have a great Saturday :D

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
64781249b44ae68163a882c27751e63b.gif

Hope everyone is doing well :hug: . I'm gonna try to relax some today, watch a movie or a few tv shows that's on the dvr, it's 99% full :rolleyes: .
Hope everyone will have a great Saturday :D

Howdy, hope you have a nice relaxing day watching the dvr. Hugs to you and the family, and the dogs. Everything is cool here, hope you’re doing good too. :hug:

VU Sponsors