nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Hi @Jimi how is your eye? Hope you're feeling better!

Hello @2WhiteWolves @IronSky @HazyShades @JuicyLucy and anyone else I missed!

Grey, rainy afternoon here, hubbs is watching football in the back of the house, I'm here in the (almost) quiet with VU and a Kindle book, Diet Mountain Dew, and 9 vape mods with different juices. Vaping Chef's Nilla Cake V2 in a Kayfun V4 clone on a Pico Mega right now.

Had a plate of turkey and leftovers a while ago, can't believe I'm still awake! :p

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

Grey, rainy afternoon here, hubbs is watching football in the back of the house, I'm here in the (almost) quiet with VU and a Kindle book, Diet Mountain Dew, and 9 vape mods with different juices. Vaping Chef's Nilla Cake V2 in a Kayfun V4 clone on a Pico Mega right now.

Had a plate of turkey and leftovers a while ago, can't believe I'm still awake! :p

Hey there!

Sitting here debating with Mr Juicy whether or not to go cut down a small Christmas tree for our last holiday in Alaska

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

HiYa Jane, My eye is getting a little better each day, it's amazing just how fast an eye heals, still using drops and it's still pretty blurry, thank you for asking my friend. How are you doing today and how was your thanksgiving? I hope you had a wonderful one.
I know what you mean about being awake after turkey, I can't eat it anymore, well I mean I wont let myself, or any meat except fish once a month and I sure do miss it.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Hi @jwill glad to see you post here buddy, it's been a fun game

Music is a window to the soul buddy. Try to never miss an opportunity to go down that rabbit hole. I know sometimes I am all over the genre spectrum but that is what makes life fun.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good night my friends, my eye says it's had enough:facepalm:. Hope to see you all tomorrow:wave: had a lot of fun playing the game with everyone
Good night, Jimi. Rest those eyes and sleep well tonight. I hope we see you tomorrow.
Thank you, really appreciate you being here playing the game and greeting everyone :) .

@jwill Hello and thank you for stopping by and posting :) hope to see you again.
@nadalama Good evening and good to see you :) .
@IronSky Hello :wave: Hope your day went well.
@JuicyLucy Hi :wave: Did you get a tree?

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good morning, all :wave:
Won't be on here, have to save battery on phone....electricity is out, so no pc either. I think it will be a while before the electricity is back on. Windy as all get out here, and snowing :) .
Hope y'all have a good day today and see ya later :wave:

Sent from fone

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Won't be on here, have to save battery on phone....electricity is out, so no pc either. I think it will be a while before the electricity is back on. Windy as all get out here, and snowing :) .

Sent from fone

We are in shorts, t shirts and flip flops if that helps?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Sent from fone
Good morning Wolfy and everyone from this fun thread, hope you all are having a good day
Sorry to hear that Wolfy, it's just starting here and they are calling for the same here, well except for the power out
Hope your power comes back soon and
Hope all your mod batteries are charged up and that you have plenty of provisions
We will miss you till you get back

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good morning Wolfy and everyone from this fun thread, hope you all are having a good day
Sorry to hear that Wolfy, it's just starting here and they are calling for the same here, well except for the power out
Hope your power comes back soon and
Hope all your mod batteries are charged up and that you have plenty of provisions
We will miss you till you get back
Good evening, Jimi and everyone :wave: .
Thank you :) . It's all over here, the wind died down and stop snowing a couple of hours ago. It's hard to say, but maybe around seven to eight inches :) drifts up to two n half feet or so, good to make snow angels in :D . Thank you, had batteries charged yesterday and plenty of provisions in-case the electricity was out for a few days. Thank you :) :hug:
Don't over do it on shoveling the snow...take your time and plenty of breaks.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors