Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
May be an image of text that says 'Treat people the way you want to be treated. Talk to people the way you want to be talked to. Respect is earned, not given.'

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Lol, I was ordering a pizza over the phone. I had a chance to say to the man "You have a very nice voice!" LOL, don't think he knew how to respond, lol. He did say thank you. I might have embarrassed him :teehee:
I do this all the time with people whether be a nice voice, or their hair looks pretty, or what they are wearing looks nice on them etc etc... Hoping maybe it will make their day better and give them a smile in that moment.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Lol, I was ordering a pizza over the phone. I had a chance to say to the man "You have a very nice voice!" LOL, don't think he knew how to respond, lol. He did say thank you. I might have embarrassed him :teehee:
I do this all the time with people whether be a nice voice, or their hair looks pretty, or what they are wearing looks nice on them etc etc... Hoping maybe it will make their day better and give them a smile in that moment.
Unfortunately, in today's world, men have to worry about being accused of harassment for innocent things said. :(

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I think people appreciate sincere compliments in a big impersonal world.

I have a weakness for beautiful voices in men too.

VU Sponsors