Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good evenin Family :wave:
Took an unexpected road trip today, went to see my sister:)
Had a great time, hope everyone here had a great day too;)

"I asked an elderly woman once what it was like to be old and to know that the majority of her life was now behind her. She told me that she has been the same age her entire life. She said the voice inside of her head had never aged. She has always just been the same girl. Her mother's daughter. She had always wondered when she would grow up and be an old woman. She said she watched her body age and her faculties dull but the person she is inside never got tired. She never aged. She never changed. Remember, our spirits are eternal. Our souls are forever. The next time you encounter an elderly person, look at them and know they are still a child, just as you are still a child and children will always need love, attention and purpose." ~ Author Unknown

May be a black-and-white image of 1 person and text

May be an image of text that says 'Sometimes you just need to sit down, blast your favourite music, and not give a shit about the world for while. a'

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good mornin Family :wave:
Just gettin ready to go work in the garden, a little strip around the garage, chucked full of weeds, I let it go too long:facepalm: so now I pay the price, gonna try to get it weeded and maybe tilled before the rain this evenin, might put a couple of my peppers in and maybe a mater or 2, still chancy but WTH.
I hope the day treats everyone well;)

May be an image of 1 person, guitar and text that says 'WELL, I'M WELL,I'MO M OLDER NOW BUT I'M BUTI'MSTILL STILL RUNNING AGAINST THE AGAINSTTHEWIND WIND'

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'ASPIRE to BE A G A GIVER OF ER. GIVER LOVE, A OF GOOD A GIVER VIBES AND helyk helly STRENGTH.'

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good thing for the day.....
My mod took a big fall a few days ago.....#blame Tigglee :teehee: he knock it off of the tv tray when I was filling capsules. Tried n tried fixing it for 3 hours, it was a no go kept on saying Short. So, decided to let it set for a couple of days. This morning, put the battery back in it and it turned on no showing Short :bliss: I'm vaping on it right now :tldr:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yesterdays good thing..... Took a walk around to check on all the fruit trees. YEY :tldr: have apples, cherries and few peaches starting to grow. The peach tree had a good last year, so guess it needed a break this year. But, this is the first year of having a lot of apples, YEY.

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You know what? I think this is actually better, it has tequilla in it.

View attachment 214789

You might find it interesting:

Cinco de Mayo isn't what most people think it is. For me, since it was so long ago, and long over now, the ultimate outcome is how French cuisine in Mexico City is soooooo excellent. 😹

Sorry, can't help it. I think I used to be a normal person.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
How are you doin on this fine day Snap?
I am doing OK, busy working in the gardens clearing away leaves and weeds. My son got the rope tangled up in the lawn sweeper, so I spent the day untangling that mess, plus it is big and heavy and dragged it off the grass onto the patio. My grass is still so wet, water comes over my shoes,ugh. Won't be long before I have pretty flowers. Lots of weed eating too, plus I saw another huge garden snake, good thing I am not scared of them, lol! This guy was at least 3 ft long, eeeks.
How are you and Jean doing? You are both still in my prayers.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am doing OK, busy working in the gardens clearing away leaves and weeds. My son got the rope tangled up in the lawn sweeper, so I spent the day untangling that mess, plus it is big and heavy and dragged it off the grass onto the patio. My grass is still so wet, water comes over my shoes,ugh. Won't be long before I have pretty flowers. Lots of weed eating too, plus I saw another huge garden snake, good thing I am not scared of them, lol! This guy was at least 3 ft long, eeeks.
How are you and Jean doing? You are both still in my prayers.
I can't wait to see the pretty flowers you have grown, you always grow such pretty flowers. The weeds are relentless this year here. We have been gettin more rain this year than usual and it's bringin the weeds out of nowhere. :facepalm: You should be proud that you aren't afraid of those snakes, many are.
We're doin pretty good lately, been tryin to get ready for Jeans next surgery in June. She hasta do all the pre-surgery tests again and all that stuff, they gave her several prescriptions to start takin for the surgery too:rolleyes: but other than that things are goin good, thank you for asking my dear friend:hug::hug:

VU Sponsors