Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
592866caa90e6138d4751c441de6331d.gif

..:)....................................................................:)

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yesterdays good thing....Yup yup yup, but this time it's only about one kittie and oh the paracord
When playing with Tangee with a shorter piece of paracord, he has it in his mouth, I have the other end in my hand, he starts walking off with it, he's taking his human for a walk, if I let go he stops dead in his tracks, looks back to see what's going on and drops the cord, waiting till I pick it up again. I pick it up, he picks up his end and than will continue walking me, it's so so cute and silly.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good afternoon Family :wave:
We got a good electrical storm last night that wetted down the garden, settle in the till, soon as it dries I'll put onions, the rest of my taders in, some radish seeds and spinach seeds;) Then I get a short break till it's warm enough for maters and peppers.
I hope everyone is havin a great day and feelin good:)

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'We live in a world where we have to hide to make love, while violence is practiced in broad daylight ~John Lennon'

May be a doodle of heart and text that says 'What the world needs now is love, sweet love No not just for some but for everyone.. Happy & Grateful'

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I had MG class this morning. We spent the morning in the 3 Sisters Garden in Madera. It's a demonstration garden put on by the Master Gardeners of Madera County. 2 acres with a bunch of different themes. Our task was in small groups to locate different plants throughout the whole area.

It's open all year long and I'll probably bring my wife there when we go to one of our favorite wineries as it's close.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I had MG class this morning. We spent the morning in the 3 Sisters Garden in Madera. It's a demonstration garden put on by the Master Gardeners of Madera County. 2 acres with a bunch of different themes. Our task was in small groups to locate different plants throughout the whole area.

It's open all year long and I'll probably bring my wife there when we go to one of our favorite wineries as it's close.
Is it all flower gardens there? That is my main interest and what I spend most of my gardening time taking care of. My neighbor works at the George Eastman House Estate in their garden and wants me to join there. He knows I love gardening. I would love too if I was younger. I have enough of my own yard to keep me busy, lol.
The course Master Gardener sounds wonderful and glad you are enjoying it.

VU Sponsors