Become a Patron!

A little help matching up some creams !!

Kman

Member For 1 Year
Well guys! I have some Bavarian cream (,I think tfa,)some cap sweat cream ,cap vanilla bean ice cream ,and some cap or tfa cake batter,tfa malt, and would purchase anything else like cheesecake, but need a good kinda simple recipe to mix up ,I tried the cap strawberry and tfa strawberry cheescake,but the strawberry didnt come through so looking into something different for now, any thoughts please and thanks!!! Yes I would defanatly get some grahm clear to my collection!! Kinda new at mixing creams but exiting ,just made peaches and cream with tfa juicy peach!!

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The cheesecakes you are looking for are Caps NY cheesecake and TFA cheesecake graham crust. As a combo. INW yes we cheesecake is also verrrrry good. But in combo with something else. No one cheesecake really stands alone.

Caps sweet strawberry is good but it will fade over time. TFA strawberry and strawberry ripe, FA juicy strawberry and strawberry, INW shisha strawberry are also very good strawberries. Strawberries are also a thing that needs layering to get a full flavor.

Head over to the Recipe thread and see how other people are using flavors to get a picture. Also.....single....flavor.....test.....everything.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Dont forget

Flavorah's:
Cheesecake
Graham Cracker
Alpine Strawberry
Strawberry
Strawberry Filling
Strawberry Smash

and they are excellent with any cream they have too.. so many to list, but all the better to taste ;)

You will want to start mega low, .2% and work up to where you prefer the taste you are after!

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Feel free to try this strawberry cheesecake I make out. Personally after about a week steeping it is one of the best I've had. It is one of my staple recipes.
upload_2019-1-21_13-44-8.png

I will be tweaking it once I get a few things in that I ordered. I'd have them today if it weren't for that darn Martin Luther King Jr. I am going to add some Yes We Cheesecake to it and maybe end up subbing the CAP VC for some DIYFS Holy Vanilla and DIYFS Mr Good stuff, but if you let this steep you will have a very nice strawberry cheesecake juice.

EDIT: this is the highest flavor % recipe I have, and when I finally settled this down and looked at how much flavoring was in it I doubted myself, but trust me, this works and isn't overpowering.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Feel free to try this strawberry cheesecake I make out. Personally after about a week steeping it is one of the best I've had. It is one of my staple recipes.
View attachment 129625

I will be tweaking it once I get a few things in that I ordered. I'd have them today if it weren't for that darn Martin Luther King Jr. I am going to add some Yes We Cheesecake to it and maybe end up subbing the CAP VC for some DIYFS Holy Vanilla and DIYFS Mr Good stuff, but if you let this steep you will have a very nice strawberry cheesecake juice.

EDIT: this is the highest flavor % recipe I have, and when I finally settled this down and looked at how much flavoring was in it I doubted myself, but trust me, this works and isn't overpowering.
Thanks!

Kman

Member For 1 Year
View attachment 129625

Thanks bud I will try this!!

Kman

Member For 1 Year
The cheesecakes you are looking for are Caps NY cheesecake and TFA cheesecake graham crust. As a combo. INW yes we cheesecake is also verrrrry good. But in combo with something else. No one cheesecake really stands alone.

Caps sweet strawberry is good but it will fade over time. TFA strawberry and strawberry ripe, FA juicy strawberry and strawberry, INW shisha strawberry are also very good strawberries. Strawberries are also a thing that needs layering to get a full flavor.

Head over to the Recipe thread and see how other people are using flavors to get a picture. Also.....single....flavor.....test.....everything.
Ok great news Maybe I can move forward a little bit ,that's awsome,just got vapors tongue for the first time Ugh! But I have to vape ,I am on about 5 nic,ah well push through,I am headed straight to the recipe section to learn to layer these strawberry s and cheescakes,had some cap ny cheese cake stand alone with SB once whoo gram cracker wow,

Kman

Member For 1 Year
Ok great news Maybe I can move forward a little bit ,that's awsome,just got vapors tongue for the first time Ugh! But I have to vape ,I am on about 5 nic,ah well push through,I am headed straight to the recipe section to learn to layer these strawberry s and cheescakes,had some cap ny cheese cake stand alone with SB once whoo gram cracker wow,
Thanks alot guys much appreciated!!!

VU Sponsors