A good breakfast vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First thing in the morning I like to start with a bit higher nic to kick my day off then vape 6mg the rest of the day. Anyone know of a good orange juice-ish vape. Most of the oranges I've found are more like a candy extra sweet orange.

ABQChristopher

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It just so happens my wife and I already did this research :)

Our favorite, by a mile, is Ecto Plasma from JuicyVapor.com but it is sweet - you'd have to decide if it's too sweet for your taste.

Of the several Ecto kind of flavors we tried, there was one that wasn't our favorite because it was too orange juice-y so it may be just what you want. Ecto Cooler from BlackVelvetEjuice.com. It's sweet like OJ should be but quite orangey - even a tiny bit of acidity. Not orange like Tang, orange like an orange, with a very accurate amount of sweetness. We're talking Minute Maid, not Tropicana. We enjoyed it with our morning coffee and kept saying it was like vaping a glass of orange juice.
But, in the end, we liked the sweetness and lack of acidity of the Ecto Plasma - maybe because we drink unsweetened coffee.

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That sounds worth trying. Thnx for the tip. I'll check it out.

Edit: link doesn't work and google doesn't seem to come up with anything but posts and juice reviews about them. I'll keep digging.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Jedi, do you DIY? If so, Inawera makes a really crazy strong tart orange flavor. Wera Garden Orange. On it's own it'll make ya pucker! I mix ONE drop of it with another orange to mellow it out and really like it. It'll kill a syringe, though, so I definitely recommend the drops method, unless using a glass syringe.

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jedi, do you DIY? If so, Inawera makes a really crazy strong tart orange flavor. Wera Garden Orange. On it's own it'll make ya pucker! I mix ONE drop of it with another orange to mellow it out and really like it. It'll kill a syringe, though, so I definitely recommend the drops method, unless using a glass syringe.
Sadly I havent jumped into the DIY stuff yet.

ABQChristopher

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Edit: link doesn't work and google doesn't seem to come up with anything but posts and juice reviews about them. I'll keep digging.

Ah. I see Black Velvet apparently is no more. I dug out the bottle to confirm the url. Bummer. The stuff we have is from April 2013, so...
On that note, Gosh Darnit from Juicy Vapor is, to us, Ecto Plasma with more orange flavor. If you try one, might as well try 'em both.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
You could add it to a pre-made mix if you still have those. Just an option. I was on hunt for the perfect orange flavor for a while, myself, and someone sent some to me. I hope you find the right one for you. :)

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if you want a good ecto cooler type juice - Vapor Chef has a amazing one.. and I'm not a big citris fan.

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[User]JediTT[/user], how do you feel about soda vapes? I made an orange mountain dew flavor that's pretty good. Can even put in some other fruits if you'd like. Cantaloupe, watermelon, banana, coconut, apple, and some others.

Sent from the Otter Box around my Galaxy S4.

iLLwiLL

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Best orange vape I ever had was 5 pawns queenside ... its expensive, but if its not going to be an ADV could be worth checking out.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
This will sound like an odd mix or odd way to mix. Inawera, Wera Garden Orange is SUPER potent. It's not a sweet orange, it's quite tart. I did like it as a standalone, but it wasn't something I'd be able to vape all day, for sure. So, in my quest for "the right orange flavor" (trying to re-create a pre-made that was custom made), I think I have the orange flavor down. Maybe.

The Wera Garden Orange is a syringe killer, so I use drops from the original, long dropper tip of the bottle. I also use Hangsen Orange by drops just in case because I don't want to kill another syringe. I don't know that it'll kill one, though. This bottle is probably a re-bottled one, the standard dropper from an ECX bottle, not the longer skinny kind.

Because the WG Orange is super potent, this was made in a 10ml base of 80pg/.20vg with nic.

WG Orange - ONE drop (seriously)
Hangsen Orange - FOUR drops
FA Vanilla Classic - 2%
FA Vanilla Bourbon - 0.5%
FA Coconut - 0.5%

So, this mix is still not where I want it for a final product, but the orange definitely is. If it's too weak for you, you can always do the same measurements in a 5 ml. The additional flavors did calm it down some.

Don't know if it's what you're searching for, though. Happy hunting!

Real Extract in Seattle

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First thing in the morning I like to start with a bit higher nic to kick my day off then vape 6mg the rest of the day. Anyone know of a good orange juice-ish vape. Most of the oranges I've found are more like a candy extra sweet orange.
I think you might consider the tea vapes at www.realextracts.com
1ad3f10caf440a15f3074b36d0e53938

There are four teas. I would think they would be a great morning vape.

Sigmardin

The Vapographer
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's not orange but, Vapeoholic makes the most amazing limey goodness flavored Kryptonite I've ever tasted and the grapest grape since jolly ranchers came out called Purple Velvet. I told him I was tired of half ass flavored fruity juices and that I wanted something drip worthy of an ADV and he hit the nail right on the head with those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors