Become a Patron!

A few questions

Mgk2000

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I got the cuboid mini an aspire k2 tank, no problems with that tank but no real coil options. I bought the cubis pro tank and man, the spit back is terrible. I googled and YouTube all of the fixes and no dice, it's horrible which disappoints me because I bought it for the coil options.

Now with the cuboid mini is there any tank I can buy that's compatible that'll have good coil options? I like the 1.5 mtl and the 0.5 dl so far
Or do I need two different types of tanks and if so what would you recommend? I'm looking for quality and options

And also I'm wondering if I bought the wrong mod since I'm having so much trouble. I was looking for something's that I could try all the coils out on to find out what I like with one good tank. Is there something better for that?

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The cubis notch coil is known for it's spitback.
As for the regular coils, try to open the air more and raise the wattage up more, to get rid of the spitback.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I use the Clapton 1.5's, no spit back at all, Yea the notched are known for that like nightshard said.
82156fa4-dce3-4300-b865-962ca77aaeba_zpshv7vdyim.jpg

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the heads up regarding the notch coils. Had an inkling urge to try them and still might yet it's good knowing they do spit-back a bunch.

VU Sponsors