Become a Patron!

A big US/UK vendor?

MCYL

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Howdy all,

I started mixing about 5 months ago.
As I got into it more I found it increasingly difficult to obtain particular flavours in my local vendors (AU).

I'm hedging that in the US or UK there would be a large vendor with a larger range and better product depth.

The main brands I'm seeking are CAP, TPA/TFA, FA and INW.

So are there such stores? By myself I found a few US based vendors that are more comprehensive than local ones but I'm looking for a one stop shop so to speak.

Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
https://www.nicotineriver.com/ They show international shipping on there site but 60ml is the smallest they sell. I use them and Bull City Vapor all the time.
I'm sure others will be along with other sites to recommend.

Welcome to the VU.

MCYL

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's been a painful evening.
Ecigexpress was great but missing 6 ingredients. Those alone would take 2 other Australian vendors to make up.

Bull City had everything along with a well laid out efficient site.

Until when I tried to check out it stated some items (I only have concentrates) could not be shipped to me.

That broke my heart...and and hour of wish listing/carting.

I'm trying to get in touch with them. I'd be happy to forgo free shipping to purchase this or pay the difference

MCYL

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks. A real downer BCV doesn't ship here. I love the idea of a pure DIY shop.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It's been a painful evening.
Ecigexpress was great but missing 6 ingredients. Those alone would take 2 other Australian vendors to make up.

Bull City had everything along with a well laid out efficient site.

Until when I tried to check out it stated some items (I only have concentrates) could not be shipped to me.

That broke my heart...and and hour of wish listing/carting.

I'm trying to get in touch with them. I'd be happy to forgo free shipping to purchase this or pay the difference

It's pretty normal for most vendors to not have everything you want.
I just put them on the list for "next time", or wait until the get it back in stock.
Although by then, they are sometimes out of something else I wanted.
Bummer tho, sounds like the biggest issue is just getting things shipped to you guys over there.

MCYL

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's pretty normal for most vendors to not have everything you want.
I just put them on the list for "next time", or wait until the get it back in stock.
Although by then, they are sometimes out of something else I wanted.
Bummer tho, sounds like the biggest issue is just getting things shipped to you guys over there.
It's not just stock, sometimes they're not listed.
In the case of VE which I love buying from. I think they have more "sold outs" than in stock especially for the stuff I want.

MCYL

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Gremlin DIY got close. Everything except 3 and they will send to AU. Pulling the trigger on it.

VU Sponsors