Become a Patron!

810 drip tips. USA. Where?

Trying to find a place in the US that sells 810 drip tips and doesn't charge $35.00 for one. Just looking for regular 810 drip tips, nothing crazy.

Thanks

Steam-Crave-810-Drip-Tip-1_aMCmX.jpeg

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Half Moon Mods? $10 I think, lots of great colors. I'm waiting on an order from them now. Shipping was $3.95 for two 510 drip tips, so very reasonable.

www.halfmoonmods.com/drip-tips/

The tip on this rig is one of theirs:

IMG_20220910_134713.jpg

Last edited:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't know about now, but you used to be able to get them from lots of online vape sites/stores. They usually had Chinese ones, some brand name, others not. You gotta look under accessories.

I think a lot of us have tons of drip tips from buying various atomizers. I didn't believe in buying spendy ones until a couple of years ago. I wouldn't pay $35 for one drip tip, but I'll pay $10. I've got a bunch from Half Moon (which are mostly excellent). Signature tips on the UK is another one that makes custom drip tips, but I've never ordered from there.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Last edited:

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trying to find a place in the US that sells 810 drip tips and doesn't charge $35.00 for one. Just looking for regular 810 drip tips, nothing crazy.

Thanks
Amazon has some nice described as water coffer filter Bought two sets with o rings needed too. Things all associated It’s all about hobby for me me nowadays and how much you want something a bit nicer.

-

VU Sponsors