Become a Patron!

808 SMOKES (If you are in Hawaii YOU MUST TRY)

Doc Roland

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I live in Hawaii so i can easily find this stuff but for those that don't maybe soon they will have a website up to order from. I'm blown away by the amount of flavor i got from this stuff. I picked up a bottle of 808 smokes "banana nut mochi" yesterday. It is pure bliss. I honestly don't want to try anything else for a while because it's so good. I dont know the PG/VG and i honestly don't care. I can't wait to try the rest of their flavors. I bought 3 flavors of different brands at once and even nthough i loved this so much i figured i would try One Hit Wonder'd Muffin man.... literally no taste after having just smoked the banana nut mochi. Later i was able to taste the muffin man but at first the 808 smokes completely covered it up. If anyone really wants to dabble around with this i would totally be willing to buy some and send it. It was about $25 for 30 ml though... hawaii is expensive. Hopefully they'll start selling online. Legit can't get over how amazing this stuff is. My buddies will clean me out of it soon. :(

Attachments

• 20160204_144320_resized.jpg
    20160204_144320_resized.jpg
    401 KB · Views: 5

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
You are not confusing this with VapeShack808 are you?

Doc Roland

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nope
I asked the guy and he said 808 smokes. Neither have their name on the product sadly though.

Doc Roland

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Have you had the vapeshack? Is it good?

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bet even a little bottle is expensive.. Lol

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Doc Roland

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
$25. It's my new go to though... going to get more flavors tomorrow. I love it. Wish I knew PG/VG on it but I think it has a pretty high PG. Lots of flavor.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Doc Roland

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have another one from here it's made in eva but I haven't tried it yet. I don't think it's vape shack though. I will ask tomorrow.

VU Sponsors