Become a Patron!

$8.98 Derringer from Fasttech

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got this bad boy in from Fasttech and set it up last night.

Top cap is quite scratched on the inside and a couple of burrs in the air holes, but everything else looks great. Engravings are good, pronounced and deep. Super impressed for the price paid.

Building on the Derringer is a breeze. Removing the inner sleeve gives you access to the posts with all kinds of clearance above the deck. It also has a remarkably deep juice well.

Flavor is absolutely the best I've ever had. Crushed my Stillare, Quasar, TOBH, CLT V2+, Plume Veil, and most surprisingly, the Magma. Tasting nuances in my juice that were never there before!

Vapor production is excellent and comes with little to no effort. I can take a nice easy pull and exhale a huge, dense cloud.

I have a simple build of 6 wrap, 24 gauge on a 5/32" drill bit for 0.21 ohms. I've run it on my Stingray X in hybrid mode and with the standard top cap, on a stainless SMPL, and on my Sigelei 100W. Worked on all of them with no issues.

I ordered right before Chinese New Year, so it took me just shy of a month to receive it, but all things considered, totally worth the wait. I also recommend adding the matching drip tip variety pack and an extra POM top cap. This sucker gets HOT, FAST! But at this price, it's easily affordable.

You really can't beat this RDA for the price. I'm pretty much ready to sell all my other drippers in favor of getting a couple more of these. It's THAT good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RedFive420

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
you need to order somthing every three weeks from fastech. so slow...... i hate waiting so i space my orders out(why not shippings free) so it seems i always getting something

VU Sponsors