Become a Patron!

72pg base in 100ml glassbottles - need some advise

Hi to all, i am following and reading a lot of threads here since quite a long time. Since we are facing the sudden death of buying nicotine bases for diy in large bottles anytime now over here i started to search for an storage solution. Now i have found a german producer (cleanroom facility) which launched a 72pg offer i think i cant resist. I have not yet ordered, but contacted some vaping friends which have. They are all very satisfied and convinced. Since i have only handled 18mg up to now i am not sure if i should buy a 72pg base.

The advantages of this base are several (i think), 100ml glassbottles, nitrogen instead of oxygen on the base and also prices up to 58 Euro a Liter (if one can buy large quantities). There are a lot of people i know getting together to reach these quantities, i am thinking of sharing one of these groups.

So what is your opinion on buying a base with 72pg. I am vaping between 6 and 9mg so it would help me out quite a long time. And since these are small bottles, i do not have to worry if after opening a base will not any good anymore, the rest of the bases will not be affected.

Another thing is that i vape high VG liquids, but i think out of this i could make anything.

I have ordered the 72 base with some others, we came on a price of 58 Euro per 1000ml - i think it is a steal. Read some reviews of customers and in several forums, they are highly recommended. So for me ( i bought 3 boxes ) it is easy going for the next years. Cool.

What i was wondering about is that this is exactly the opposite the EU wanted to realize. Now there are several persons with high rated bases
in their homes. Still cant get why things are ruled like they suppose to be. Strange, very strange.

I am not sure if i may post an link, so if anyone wants the address of the site, send me an pm i will give the address to you. If it is allowed
to post links, i could edit my post.

VU Sponsors