Become a Patron!

6 juices for sale or trade please close

chuckpie85

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
6 different juices up for sale or trade. Lookingfor vapor knoll lunar harvest or lunar harvest black for trade.

Space jam solstice 6mg NIC about 25ml left. This is a cherry limeade juice 10.00 or best offer.

Teardrip revenge of the geeks 6mg NIC about 25 ml left the mark next to the hairline in the picture is where the juice level is. 10.00 or best offer

Adirondack vapor blueberry waffle 6mg NIC about 28 ml left 6.00 or best offer SOLD

Greliquid Hawaiian punch 6mg NIC about 22ml left 6.00 or best offer.

My Baker vapor zebra stripe gum 6 mg NIC about 12 ml left. 4.00 or best offer SOLD

Mt Baker vapor blackberry 0mg NIC 10 ml just pay shipping.

I have been trying to expand my flavor profile away from the one flavor I have been vaping daily for over a year and the only one I have found to like is the lunar harvest would also trade for a Triton 2. All juice has been purchased within the last month or two so it's still fresh. I will sell as a lot for 30 shipped plus PayPal fees. Individually I will take the price listed with 3 dollars for shipping and PayPal fees. If you would like some but not all shoot me a message and we can work something out.

Attachments

• 20160504_003120.jpg
    20160504_003120.jpg
    335.8 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

chuckpie85

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Somebody pay shipping and the juice is yours I just don't want it to go to waste.

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
6mg is a bit much for me but I'll take what you have left for the cost of shipping and throw it in the PIF box unless you get another offer.
Let me know.;)

chuckpie85

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Hey everyone bondo was first to respond this is pending to him. If I don't hear back I will update the thread.

VU Sponsors