Become a Patron!

6 from The Village Vapors

mattdarat

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well all as promised, I am writing a review in search of a low priced, good quality juice company. This is my first written and video (link to you tube video) review that I have done. My goal is to bring common vapors good quality products at a budget price (not to be confused with cheap.)

Barbara from The Village Vapors contacted me at the beginning of my quest. She asked a few questions and sent some e-liquid my way. I am an honest guy. That being said, my review is truthful whether I pay for something or not. Barbara was kind enough to help me get started and sent me 6, 10 ml bottle of e-liquid, roughly a 25 dollar value according to her pricing (which I certainly would have paid considering what I received.) So below you will find a lengthy but well thought out review. If you want to let me tell you about them please feel free to click the link to the youtube video,

Although I may not find a flavor appealing I have come up with a system to categorize flavors in a way that will help my readers/viewers decide if a flavor is for them. The Green light is to signify that I personally like the juice and it is what the company is describing. A Yellow light may signify that either I don't like a flavor or it isn't what the company describes. Finally a Red light is to signify I don't like a juice and it is not what they said it is. Read the whole review to decide if a flavor is for you.

The Standard Line. These are 50/50 blends at 6mg.

The first one we will look at is Drunken Gingerman. This juice is described as a ginger bread and rum flavor. I give this juice a Yellow light. I first tried this on a 1.3 ohm build in a plume veil at 30 watts no cotton and it tasted like gingerbread with a little chemically tasting rum. It is a very unique blend and can't be faulted for taste. I simply do not feel that the taste is an all day vape or that it is something people can vape for long periods. I lost the ability to taste this juice about 45 minutes to an hour after beginning my testing, The taste came back to me at the time of the video review. During the video review I was testing it in the same RDA with a .6 ohm build at 30 and then 40 watts. The taste was magically there again. I can say that if gingerbread and rum are your types of flavor then this is a good one to try.

The next juice up for review is Lycan. This juice is described as a Lychee and Cantaloupe flavor with other fruits mixed in. I give this juice a Green light. This is a mild Lychee and Cantaloupe flavor that gives a fruity mix with out being obnoxious. I think this would make a great all day vape. I got the Lychee flavor but the Cantaloupe seemed to be a very slight or muted flavor to me. As for the assorted fruits involved, I got a hint of grape and watermelon. My palette is not the most sensitive, but I find that these flavors came to mind when I vaped this. I vaped this juice on both a 1.3 and .6 ohm build in the plume veil. I don't think I found a range for this juice (until I burned my cotton but thats another story.) :) This is my favorite of the standard line.

The final juice of the standard line is Kona. This juice is described as a coffee flavor with a hint of cream and sugar. I gave this juice a Red and Yellow light. Personally, I smelled the cream but could not taste it on either coil. The red light is because it is not what the company described (no hint of cream and sugar) and I, personally, do not like it. To be honest though, this is a better coffee than I have ever found. It is not as bitter and does not linger as most do. This is why I give it a Yellow light, also. If you like the typical coffee vape then you might actually love this flavor.

The Cloud Line. These are 6mg and pg/vg denoted at each review.

The first of the cloud line juices for review is Pink Cloud. (82VG/18PG) This is described as a classic Strawberries and Cream. I would call this anything but classic. I don't know about you, but all the Strawberries and Cream I have tried have a bitter Strawberry with a hint of Cream (if any.) This flavor gets a Green light. It is definitely Strawberries and Cream but done much better than most (that I have come across.) I get a Strawberry inhale, not bitter (almost like tasting the seed) type of hit with a smooth Cream on the exhale. This Cream is almost a whipped cream kind of flavor (a smooth dairy type.) I could see this ending up in a tank. If you like Strawberries and Cream try this one, I promise you won't regret it.

The next cloud line juice for review is Blue Cloud. (82VG/18PG) This is described as a Blueberries and Cream. When I first saw that I was taken back. I thought that this would be the most odd flavor but it turns out that I was wrong (imagine that :) .) I give this juice a Green Light. I definitely get a blueberries and cream. There are however, a few differences between this and the strawberries and cream (Pink Cloud.) I get the full flavor of the juice the whole way through. However, I do sense a little vanilla note in this verses the pink cloud. I love blueberries with sugar poured (yes poured) over them. This was a family favorite when I was little (wild blueberries carried home for a snack.) The sugar didn't mute the flavor just the bitterness of the berry. I get the same feeling from this juice as I did when I was little. The only difference is the cream (or something else,) has a vanilla taste. This maybe the way to take the bite out of the blueberry, but either way it does have a wonderful pleasantness to it. I would suggest this if you are a bitter hater (no not those people who want to see us vapers banned to the smallest crater on the moon:),) simply like the way the fruit is supposed to be (as a mix not a slap in your face.)

Finally I end my first juice review with Golden Cloud. (80VG/20PG) This is described as a shortbread cookie with a lemon icing. I give this one a Green Light. This flavor is another favorite of mine (don't tell the wife... she will over buy it and I'll hate it.) This tastes like the lemon filled cookies that mimic oreos except they are vanilla not chocolate cookies and it is lemon cream instead of white (vanilla or dairy) cream. The first few hits on it at 1.3 ohm were odd to say the least. After a moment though, it dawned on me. I thought I didn't like it but I actually did I just didn't understand the flavors. When I thought of cookie with icing I immediately thought of animal crackers with the hardened (I don't know what you call it) icing on them. When I got the true flavor I was surely enjoying it. I am currently vaping it right now. mmmmmmm..... This is definitely my favorite out of the cloud line.

I hope this was a little helpful to those of you who are looking for a great juice at decent prices. Barbara and her sons own The Village Vapors and I'd like to thank them (Barbara especially) for allowing me to review their juice. The Links to their website and facebook are below. Thank you all and Have a Great Vape.

www.TheVillageVapors.com

www.facebook.com/villagevapors

Barbara E.

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Ack! Stabbed through the heart!! He doesn't like 'Kona'!!

Seriously Matt, I appreciate you taking the time to write up such a well-thought-out and detailed review. I wanted to send you some of our more unique flavors and I appreciate that they're not to everyone's taste. Especially 'Kona'. It's very dark/different - I've actually had people tell me it was 'disgusting'. :( Yet it's one of our best selling flavors because the minority of people who like it really like it.

To be fair, though, I might be biased - it's my ADV. :D

Anyway, thanks again and I look forward to reading more of your reviews.

VU Sponsors