Become a Patron!

510 drip tip with the widest possible straight bore - found!

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dripper aficionados, I have a doozie for you: the Taifun Big H12 drip tip from SmokerStore in Germany:

IMG_4673.JPG

I've been looking for a drip tip like this one for a long time. It's stainless steel, has two O-rings (meaning it doesn't wobble in the atomizer's socket), two spare O-rings, and most importantly, sports a 6.5 mm straight bore.

It's nothing like all the fake "wide" drip tips out there on the market, that are wide at the mouth and have a smaller bore at the 510 connection: when you drip in those, half the juice ends up stuck inside the drip tip around the bore restriction. The Big H12 is 6.5 mm all the way through.

Think about it: given that the 510 drip tip connection is 8.5 mm in diameter, it means the wall of the tube at the 510 connection is 1 mm thick. At the bottom of the O-ring grooves, it's even thinner - only 0.5 mm thick. That's extreme!

Finally, as its name suggests, it's only 12 mm in length. I like super-short drip tips myself. But if you prefer a longer one, they also have the Big H18,

WARNING:

While this drip tip is 510 compatible, it does not fit on all atomizers. The diameter of the 510 section appears to be on the larger side of the tolerance - probably to leave as much metal as possible there, for strength - and if your atty is a bit restrictive, the drip tip won't go in. It doesn't fit on the Rogue RDA for instance. But it fits almost perfectly snug on my Manta RDA, and on my Egrip.

On the other hand, If your usual drip tips all fit loosely on your atomizer, the Big H12 will probably solve the problem for good.

Last edited:

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I never got the narrow with step wide bore idea personally.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It's about looks I think. Probably the same reason that pushes people to install humongous exhaust tips on Honda Civics...
They do that so it looks like a toy is fucking a garbage can while sounding like a goat getting raped by a lawn mower.

VU Sponsors