Become a Patron!

5 from Velvet Cloud and give away

mattdarat

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Velvet Cloud

I tried 5 liquids from velvet cloud. Below are the 5 juices and my review of them. I am also doing a give away but you have to watch the video linked for the rules. I will be giving away 3 15ml bottles of e-liquid from your choice of one of the four vendors I list in the video.

All juices are 100% VG at 3mg nicotine.

Melonomenon

Vendor Description:

An amazingly punchy blend of all natural Honeydew Melon, Peach, & Cucumber! A great all VG summer fruit blend with layers of taste and amazing vapor production!

light: Green

Discussion: This liquid has a very good blend of peach and Honeydew, The most prominent is the peach, the cucumber I believe rounds out the flavor. This isn't a really sweet juice it is just right.

Nutty Cookie

Vendor Description:

If chocolate chip cookies met sugar cookies, and then some hazelnuts, macadamia nuts, and pralines

joined the party!

Light: Yellow

Discussion: This is probably the worst worded description for this e-liquid. It should read "this is a plain sugar cookie." I am sorry if this offends anyone who likes this liquid but I don't taste chocolate chip cookies or any nutty flavor. I like the sugar cookie but I don't find the description to be accurate.

Strawb-Gwab

Vendor Description:

A rich and unique blend of Strawberry and Guava.
Think of it as your new favorite thick, not-too-sweet, summer smoothie vape!

Light: Green

Discussion: This is a very simple flavor of Strawberry and Guava. I think there maybe something else in here rounding it out but I can't pin it down. It is flavorful but not overpowering. This will definitely make it's way into one of my tanks.

Monkey Leisure

Vendor Description:

What happens when Monkey is done with all his business? Monkey Leisure is a rich and unapologetic blend of rich banana cream, custard, and exotic vanillas. Slowly blended to primate perfection.

Light: Yellow

Discussion: Well just like before the description is way off. This is simply a banana cream. Although this is a good banana cream, it has no custard or vanillas. The cream taste is almost like a banana pudding taste.

Apple Brown Teddy

Vendor Description:

Apple Brown Teddy is a new and almost indescribable flavor. A sweet, absurd, and perfect blend of apple pie crusts, ripe apples in honey cream, and rich notes of raw tobacco leaf.

It's perfectly layered and fantastically complex - chances are if we didn't tell you what was in it, you'd never figure it out - but love it just as much anyway.

Light: Green

Discussion: This flavor is very complex. The first taste I got was honey tobacco. I read the description and then discovered the pie crust flavor but the apple took a bit but I found them. Hiding on the exhale just after the honey taste dissipates. Wonderful flavor I am actually vaping it right now.

Vendor Discussion:
This vendors prices seem to be on par with the quality. The website does leave a little to be desired as it doesn't tell that ever juice is 100% VG unless you look in the about us section. I personally only look there when I am doing the review. Other than that this is a good vendor.

Thanks For listening and as always

Have a great vape.

VU Sponsors