Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning people.
Zeus has discovered how to remove his cone, I don't think I'll win that battle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Good morning people.
Zeus has discovered how to remove his cone, I don't think I'll win that battle.

33ad82fb11b22e0987380e2f350a99c9.jpg

Sent from my LabRatory

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
a7cb50c246a3332604511163c54cb80e.jpg
handcheck!!! The turbo/sig150 has become my nondriving mod setup while the Velocity/ipv3 Li has become my driving/home setup

Sent from my LabRatory

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hmmm seems in the only one here atm

LabRat loose in the forum allllll byyyyy himself oh what fun I can have... And noone is here to stop me... What can I dooooooo.......

COME PINKY were off to take over the world
c2cb12d2a416580dc18951fb6fbdaaa8.jpg

Sent from my LabRatory

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've gone and done it now... I was using a plastic fork to scrape a little yucky stuff in the airflow hole in my Atlantis tank and a piece broke off! Can the tank be taken apart that much to get it out or do I leave it or what?!? Man I'm an idiot sometimes!

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've gone and done it now... I was using a plastic fork to scrape a little yucky stuff in the airflow hole in my Atlantis tank and a piece broke off! Can the tank be taken apart that much to get it out or do I leave it or what?!? Man I'm an idiot sometimes!
Yes although you might want to get someone to help you but its press fitted together and can be taken apart with a punch and hammer just look up a video on how to remove the airflow ring and they will show you have the base comes apart and next time I normally closenoff the airflow after removing the coil fill the bad with water and shake that normally cleans that dirt off the airflow entrance

Sent from my LabRatory

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yes although you might want to get someone to help you but its press fitted together and can be taken apart with a punch and hammer just look up a video on how to remove the airflow ring and they will show you have the base comes apart and next time I normally closenoff the airflow after removing the coil fill the bad with water and shake that normally cleans that dirt off the airflow entrance

Sent from my LabRatory
Will it damage or mess anything up if left in there? Its my best tank, if I try to do as in the video and don't do something right then its ruined forever and I don't have a way to Vape...

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Will it damage or mess anything up if left in there? Its my best tank, if I try to do as in the video and don't do something right then its ruined forever and I don't have a way to Vape...
You could try and take out the coil and make break the peiece smaller until it comes out but if you had someone doe it right no you won't mess it up but yeah one slip or hit it a little to hard or loose the microscopic Bering and your screwed

Honestly if it happened to me and I couldn't remove it and had to leave it... I don't think it would messup anything ... Might restrict the airflow a bit but I doubt much

Sent from my LabRatory

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You could try and take out the coil and make break the peiece smaller until it comes out but if you had someone doe it right no you won't mess it up but yeah one slip or hit it a little to hard or loose the microscopic Bering and your screwed

Honestly if it happened to me and I couldn't remove it and had to leave it... I don't think it would messup anything ... Might restrict the airflow a bit but I doubt much

Sent from my LabRatory
Good. That's what I'll do then. I'd rather have a little restricted airflow than no tank at all! Thank you for your feedback

dodyhearts

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
a7cb50c246a3332604511163c54cb80e.jpg
handcheck!!! The turbo/sig150 has become my nondriving mod setup while the Velocity/ipv3 Li has become my driving/home setup

Sent from my LabRatory
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439834580.663736.jpg

Roses are red, Violets are blue,
Rhyming is hard, I'm Batman

Sent from the Batcave

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just leaving work ... Fucking sucks!

Sent from my LabRatory

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmmm seems in the only one here atm

LabRat loose in the forum allllll byyyyy himself oh what fun I can have... And noone is here to stop me... What can I dooooooo.......

COME PINKY were off to take over the world
c2cb12d2a416580dc18951fb6fbdaaa8.jpg

Sent from my LabRatory
How the fuck can u take over the world while I was working brain, not cool

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
First day of work over as of 3 hrs ago, fuck I've gotten way out of shape as a butcher just standing there all day doesn't do it

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
First day of work over as of 3 hrs ago, fuck I've gotten way out of shape as a butcher just standing there all day doesn't do it
Lol meh you'll get acclimated

Sent from my LabRatory

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol meh you'll get acclimated

Sent from my LabRatory
Ya I bounce back pretty quick I've always done construction and shit and 2 yrs on a butcher block has got me slowed up lol I give it a week if that I'll be back in shape tho

dodyhearts

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Coffee is overrated I hear diesel works better

Sent from my LabRatory
That picture confuses me why would I..... I mean batman send out his own bat signal shouldn't it be Jim gordon sending that bat signal for me...... I mean batman to bring coffee?

Sent from the Batcave

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anybody know who has the box now, been a long time since I heard anything about it.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That picture confuses me why would I..... I mean batman send out his own bat signal shouldn't it be Jim gordon sending that bat signal for me...... I mean batman to bring coffee?

Sent from the Batcave
No that's Momabear signaling you, I mean batman to bring coffee lmbo

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

VU Sponsors