Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@dred Once the list is finalized I will send a PM to everyone on the list requesting your mailing information. In that email I will include @Taver13 mailing information so that people may send stuff in for the beginning of the PIF box. If anyone has any questions, concerns, comments, or suggestions please feel free to post them here or send a PM to @Taver13 @Heather or @RZAwora.

We're almost filled up so it won't be long before we get this show on the road... or should I say, get this box on the road. Lol. :)

D

Donald Bickers

I would like to be part of this

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Donald Bickers

@dred Once the list is finalized I will send a PM to everyone on the list requesting your mailing information. In that email I will include @Taver13 mailing information so that people may send stuff in for the beginning of the PIF box. If anyone has any questions, concerns, comments, or suggestions please feel free to post them here or send a PM to @Taver13 @Heather or @RZAwora.

We're almost filled up so it won't be long before we get this show on the road... or should I say, get this box on the road. Lol. :)
ih we get on the list,when will we be contacted

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Donald Bickers you will be contacted for your mailing information and given an address to make initial contributions to the box once the list is completely full of 15 people and the order is determined. There is no "set date." You will then be contacted again just prior to the box being sent to you to confirm your continued participation. There is no specific date of anything, it just happens as it goes. Some people will be faster then others in getting the box back out in the mail. If you are interested go ahead and sign up. If you have any more questions, post away.

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I like this idea sounds fun I can get rid of some dusty equipment since I've gone to droppers maybe it will help someone

Baton Rouge LA Joe A.

Sigmardin

The Vapographer
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
This doe
@BenJammin these are not major changes of any kind. We are working on an idea to facilitate a faster turnaround time for mailing out by an admin assembling a master list of addresses. That admin will then forward the mailing information to the appropriate person at the appropriate time. This will eliminate having to contact the next person in line for their address, and also eliminate the time spent waiting for replies, etc. When it's finalized, @Taver13 will update the first post with the details.
This does sound like a great idea in theory, however, half the reason for the contact with shipping information before shipping is to verify that the person is ready for the box to be shipped. In a perfect world, people would be able to contact you prior to an emergency or what have you but the world ain't perfect my friend. For example, our box 3.2 has been on hold since 1/6 due to a family emergency with the person it was being sent to, it's still sitting somewhere at her house waiting for her to get home to it. I would at the very least still make sure to confirm with the person it's being sent to that they are prepared to receive the box. Just my 2 cents ;)

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Sigmardin I have thought about that, and I will be contacting the next person in line prior to giving the person in possession of the box the address to mail to. Haven't worked out all the details, but will very shortly. I think we have enough people now to get the ball rolling soon.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay, so we have all of our members of PIF Box 5.0 at this time. We had two entries past the 15, so we are adding those people to the list also. @Diescum88 please post up your city and state when you can. @Taver13 will post the order once he runs the list through randomizer. Please keep an eye out for further instructions.

Last edited:
D

Donald Bickers

Okay, so we have all of our members of PIF Box 5.0 at this time. We had one more entry past the 15, so we are adding that person to the list also. @Diescum88 please post up your city and state when you can. @Taver13 will post the order once he runs the list through randomizer. Please keep an eye out for further instructions.

1) @Taver13 Farmingdale, NY
2) @RZAwora Dagsboro, DE
3) @dred Houston, TX
4) @anendeloflorien College Station, TX
5) @Heather Canastota, NY
6) @Faust Monroe, GA
7) @Shawn.freeman50 oakham, MA
8) @Pauly Walnuts pittsburg, PA
9) @BenJammin Evansville, IN
10) @Sigmardin Neenah, WI
11) @MOMABEAR St Francisville, LA
12) @Bambua Arlington Heights, IL
13) @Geauxst Baton Rouge, LA
14) @Thomas Castle Rock, CO
15) @Lighty269 Bellbrook, OH
16) @Diescum88
What happened with me,i was here before some of these,,,,,OK I see I guess

T

Taver13

awesome, sorry i was busy with work today, but it looks like we are all filled up and ready to get the ball rolling on this one here, one o us, probobly @RZAwora, will be sending you all a message so we can get this thing started, im excited and honestly cant wait to get it going, i will be putting up the final list and order soon....i would like to keep that till the box is ready to go!

T

Taver13

nah its all good, everyone is staying on thats on the list, im going to mark the box as closed but i may have one more potential possibly coming on who i was conversing with earlier

D

Donald Bickers

Yeah, get Donald on the list.....if it's full replace me with him...I was interested because he and Ben were on it from AU :)

Never mind, I see update
they fixed it brother,,,,,,,,,sorry everybody for the rant

D

Donald Bickers

Yeah, get Donald on the list.....if it's full replace me with him...I was interested because he and Ben were on it from AU :)

Never mind, I see update
I would have been pissed if they took you out,,,,,,,don't offer that shit no more

D

Donald Bickers

definatly would not have done that, i know i would have been pissed if it happened to me, hey, 15 people isnt set in stone :cool:
I really thank you,,,i jumped the gun and hope I wasn't being immature,ive been trying to get on one of these from day one and finally made it,,,,,im exited

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Let me know if I was in time. Thanks! Got a new Rsst and wicking stuffs ready to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone else feel like a little kid before Christmas...super excited lol. I was kinda apprehensive cuz I'm really new to vaping and don't have much cool stuff to gift except higher nic juice. Still getting my feet wet with it, but figure i would try it and see. I wanted to suggest that we could each post a little about ourselves and that way if the person that has the box has something special for the next person we know what they are into. Just a suggestion...

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421330928.656348.jpg
Christmas, I agree. This is my first time doing something like this. Started vaping February 16, 2014. I started with an Eversmoke cigalike, now have 10 or so mods and 10 or so attys. Have a Provari v2 and v3, which I use most, with Kayfuns. In the beginning, I just started collecting vape gear. When my nephew started vaping, I gave him about $500 worth of gear, never got a thank you so over giving him anything. This is great way to get rid of some of the gear that I thought I wanted to try, but just never have. Maybe pick up something cool along the way. It is like Christmas. Can't wait to open the box, that first time.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hell yeah it's going to be like Christmas!!! :D
It's my first time being in a PIF box so I'm definitely looking forward to it. It's going to be exciting to open that box and see what's there... trying different juices, products, etc. How can that not be exciting?

I'm getting ready to send off a PM to everyone involved this morning, so keep your eyes peeled!

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What does everyone have the most of to add to the box here?

I have quite a few juices that I don't use either because of my switch to dripping and 18mg nic hits like a 36 nic in a tank or because I bought a flavor and simply don't like it. So I have a lot of 18mg juices and a couple 6mg as well as a Protank 3 clone and lots of dripping gear (wire, cotton, etc). I only have 1 mod and 1 atty so I don't really have much gear to supply (I'm hoping to get an atty or 2 outta this box :)) I might have an eGo VV and a Protank 3 with a lot more 18mg juice after this weekend. We're visiting my gf's parents and I gave him that to try and quit smoking. He hasn't been using it so I might take it back.

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've got a decent amount of 12mg and 18mg juices that I will be throwing in, most are from premium juice companies (the wife and I signed up for the gold zamplebox when we first started vaping) I've got a few little pieces of gear to throw in, some extra replacement heads for kanger protank/aerotanks and some mini protanks :D

Honestly, I'm fairly new to the game myself and I only have one mech mod (which is currently not working properly) and my box mod plus I've just started getting into dripping in the last couple months so I'd love to add an atty or two to my lineup!

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll pull out all my gear later today and make a list. Don't know if there's a price limit on what I should put in. Just figured, if there's good stuff in the box when I get it, I'll be sure to add something equally great. I don't really need much gear, so don't even know if I'll take anything for myself, but will always contribute. The whole concept is really cool. Thanks for setting this up

D

Donald Bickers

I started vaping on July 26 2012,,,,I havent touched a tobacco product since,over the last 2 years i have started making all my own liquids,and building all my own coils,,,,Its awesome.(this is what I posted to my profile on June 30th,the day I joined this forum)

I have learned so much from the great people on this forum since then,I have tons of gear,that I don't use,evods,ce4s,tanks dcts w/atomizers,drip tips,,i bought a litre of 10% nic ,I have 100s of feet of wire and all sorts of wicking material,,,,,,so I will just have to see whats in the box when it gets here before I know what I should put in,,,,,This is going to be great
is it all right to put in 10% nic,you said you want us to send stuff to get the ball rolling and this is what I was thinking of?

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm with you @Donald Bickers I'm going to have to wait and see what's in the box before I decide what to put in. I have quite a bit of stuff around here that I don't use on a regular basis, and wouldn't mind parting with. Obviously I have juices, mostly the higher nic levels, from various different vendors, I have DIY stuff since I mix myself, old EGO batteries and tanks, regular batteries, couple mech mods, couple RBA/RTA's. I'm not going to put everything in the box, but will def feel out what the people after me are looking for and see if I can pay-it-forward to them! Hell I'm having a hard time deciding what to send for the initial contribution. I thinking most people will probably send juice, so maybe I should send a mod and/or an RBA? o_O What's everyone sending in for the start-up?

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I was debating my protank clone because of the everyone sending juice thing, but then again if the box gets to me and I take a mod or rda, I would feel bad putting in just juice... what do you all think?

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421335075.800440.jpg
This is what I'm sending in. Brand new, never been used.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't think you should feel bad taking a mod or rda and putting in juice if that's all you have to give...that's what the box is for. To get things in the hands of people who will use it or need it. Plus once we know the order, and who is before and after you, you'll also get a feel for what people have and what people need, want, or desire, if anything. For example, I love trying different juices from different vendors and even DIY'ers, so I might take several juices out...in which case I would prob put a mod or rba in place. I'm not saying that's exactly how it's going to go down, but I think you get the idea.

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, I guess I'll send the Protank clone then and just get it over with. Especially since I'm assuming I'm getting my old gear back from the might-as-well-be father-in-law

D

Donald Bickers

aDviB9W.jpg

this is what im sending to get the ball rolling,its a 1300mah passthrough battery with cord,and a few 8mm squeeze bottles for when your on the go,and a variable volt thingy that you plug into your usb port
im boxing this stuff up right now and going to the post office this morning

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Post office this morning? I haven't received the address yet.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Yeah, what BenJammin said, check your conversations! Lol. :p
I had to split it up into two different conversations because it wouldn't let me have more than 10 people. You are definitely in the list of the second group of people I sent it to.

D

Donald Bickers

they put me on the first list,,,,after last nights little episode,,,wonder how that happened :D:D

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Everyone should have received the mailing information to send your initial contributions for PIF BOX 5.0. It will be in your "Conversations" which is what VU calls PM's. You can't reply to that message, so if you have any questions please post them here. If you did not receive the message, let me know, and I will resend it. Please try to mail all initial contributions by Wednesday, 1/21/15. That gives everyone roughly a week just in case someone needs a little time. Hopefully everyone has them sent out by then, but please try to have it sent out by that date at the latest so we can get this thing going. Thanks everyone!

VU Sponsors