Become a Patron!

4nine parts

GrayMatter

Member For 4 Years
Anyone seen just the battery magnet/spacer for sale?(pic below) I need a couple spares. I found a site that sells switch and battery magnet/spacer for $8 but was hoping for something less and maybe not shipping from China.

4nine-magnet.jpg

rdwilliamson

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Still China, but great company.

Sent from my educated phone using tapatalk

Lorem Ipsum

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Anyone seen just the battery magnet/spacer for sale?(pic below) I need a couple spares. I found a site that sells switch and battery magnet/spacer for $8 but was hoping for something less and maybe not shipping from China.

View attachment 2348

The only place that I am aware of that sells the 4nine battery spacers is located in the UK at Shmovapes for £2.50. I haven't purchased anything from this merchant yet.

Lorem Ipsum

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

View attachment 2348

^^ Well, never mind my post! They are sold out right now.

Well, you know what happens, when you speak of the devil... Now I have to order a four-9 top cap from vaping walrus, because I just melted the insulator (kevin shakes head sadly).

GrayMatter

Member For 4 Years
I wasn't gonna comment on a thread that was raised from the dead but glad to hear it helped someone out.

Delivered by carrier pigeon.

I knew that a long time had passed since the original post, but then, I have a drawer full of mods that need just one little part....

VU Sponsors