$45.6/Free Shipping Sigelei Mini 30W Box Mod — cvapor.com

Cvapor

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Dear all,
The popular item Sigelei Mini 30W Box Mod is updating now in Cvapor.com, we offer you an unimagined price!
24% discounts definitely help you save more. You will never regret using the code: SGL24OFF
Compared to the original price, now you just spend 45.6USD. Including free shipping!
And the code expires on 3.31.
6_2_1.jpg

Besides,we have a great plenty of this item in stock!We will ship the products out as soon as payment received!
Best wishes,
Troy from Cvapor.com

Cvapor

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks guys for your interests!

Condensation

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Dear all,
The popular item Sigelei Mini 30W Box Mod is updating now in Cvapor.com, we offer you an unimagined price!
24% discounts definitely help you save more. You will never regret using the code: SGL24OFF
Compared to the original price, now you just spend 45.6USD. Including free shipping!
And the code expires on 3.31.
6_2_1.jpg

Besides,we have a great plenty of this item in stock!We will ship the products out as soon as payment received!
Best wishes,
Troy from Cvapor.com
You're a china vendor offering almost every posting you list in vaping underground at higher prices we have available to us. We're already getting the same products quicker and for the same if not better prices. If you're going to keep posting in this forum can you at least beat the pricing on the items already post here? Otherwise these postings are really telling most people that are aware of current pricing you'll sell it to us for more and have us waiting for longer shipping.

It would be really nice to have a new vendor from china that gives us the better pricing worth waiting. Hopefully you become that vendor.

Cvapor

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You're a china vendor offering almost every posting you list in vaping underground at higher prices we have available to us. We're already getting the same products quicker and for the same if not better prices. If you're going to keep posting in this forum can you at least beat the pricing on the items already post here? Otherwise these postings are really telling most people that are aware of current pricing you'll sell it to us for more and have us waiting for longer shipping.

It would be really nice to have a new vendor from china that gives us the better pricing worth waiting. Hopefully you become that vendor.
Thanks for your suggestions, and we will carefully consider your advice and make some improvements, thanks very much!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
we are glad that you got what you want!
Ey troy,I'm not trying to stop people to buy from ur site or anything, I got for $22 bucks but I waited a month to get it,I assumed people know who gearbest is.... But for the price of $44 that sounds fair....

Cvapor

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ey troy,I'm not trying to stop people to buy from ur site or anything, I got for $22 bucks but I waited a month to get it,I assumed people know who gearbest is.... But for the price of $44 that sounds fair....
now i got you, for this improvement,please try this coupon: SGLMINI , we will pay much attention to this in the future![

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Got mine $22 gearbest.com
BIGBOYVAPER
Figures that the coupon doesn't work today :(
now i got you, for this improvement,please try this coupon: SGLMINI , we will pay much attention to this in the future![
LOL, I love it when Chinese shops are more expensive than US shops, looks like the US vendors have figured out how to compete...

VU Sponsors