Become a Patron!

4 From Ether Vapes

mattdarat

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello everyone. I come to you today with a review of vaping underground's own Vash and his ether vapes. Vash replied to a thread on here asking for new or low profile juice companies. He gave me permission to do a reveiw so I purchased 3 juices from him. He threw in an extra for me to try.

If you want to watch me review (squirm) check this video out.

Price:
5ml $3.00
10ml $5.50
30ml $12.00

www.ethervapes.com

Bali Nights: 30/70 pg/vg 9mg/ml nicotine strength

Description from website:
Bali Nights is our newest NET and was inspired by the classic Bali Shag blue pouch blend known around the world.
A hand-rolling tobacco blend of darkfired Kentucky Burley and sweet Virginias.

Full flavored and full bodied smooth tobacco great for anytime.

Review:
This is a honestly a good rich tobacco. Have you ever smelled a freshly opened clean tobacco pouch? This is what that tastes like. I am not sure how to put it other than that. I feel like I am smoking a cigar with out the combustible mess that comes with it. I can't believe how good this is. This will be my recommendation to anyone who says "unless it tastes like a cigarette I don't want it." This is not your run of the mill tobacco it is a rich flavorful tobacco.

Light:
Green Light

Confederate: 30/70 pg/vg 9mg/ml nicotine strength

It is a Southern style Tobacco blend at its best.
A smooth full flavored blend of American Tobaccos and our best seller.

A blend of ripe Virginia tobaccos and Louisiana Perique
with just a touch ofBlack Cavendish.

Tobaccos used: Virginias/Louisiana Perique/Black Cavendish/Air Cured Burley Casing(Flavor): None

Review:

This is a very bold flavor. It has a familiar taste to another tobacco flavor I used when I just started vaping. I am not the biggest fan of this one. It is smooth yet bold. It would be worth trying a sample of to decide for yourself. I personally can't see my self vaping this regularly. if you are into bold tobacco flavors give this one a shot. It is clean and good quality, but just not my type of flavor.

Light:
Yellow light.

Star Bucked: 30/70 pg/vg 9mg/ml nicotine strength

Starbucked is a fantastic blend of Organic Honduran coffee and natural cacao bean extract.

We start with an in house extraction of Honduran coffee that is blended with natural cacao bean pieces, then to finish it off we round out the flavor profile with additional notes of chocolate and fresh creamy vanillas to make for a one of a kind Frappuccino blend.

Review:
This is a good coffee flavor. I personally don't get along with coffee flavors. This one on the other hand has a rich coffee flavor. Not an acidic flavor like most coffees. This is a rich bold yet smooth coffee with a light cream (almost like a whipped cream) flavor. After your mouth gets assaulted by those flavors you are left with a rich dark chocolate flavor. It is not an in your face chocolate. It is more like the chocolate shavings on top of the whip cream you would get from a fancy coffee house. The flavor of the chocolate is rich and bold but not overwhelming. Definitely pick this one up.

Light:
Green Light ALL THE WAY!!!

Apple Pearadise: 30/70 pg/vg 9mg/ml nicotine strength

This blend is a must try for any fruit lover.
I start with fresh crisp red apples combined with slighty tart green apples,then juicy delicious yellow pears are thrown into the mix.

The end result is a mouth watering blend of all three fantastic flavors that will blow your taste buds away.

Review:
This is a very good apple flavor. Whenever I eat apple Joly Ranchers it almost takes my breathe away if i inhale and this does the same thing. I can say that to me this is not the typical artificial apple candy flavor. This taste is very genuine apple but it also has a tart apple mixed in. Hence the green and red apple. The pear is in the flavor but it won't be prominent at higher wattages or voltages. If you are a fruit vaper then try this one for what tastes like the cleanest freshest fruit flavor I ever had.

Light:
Green Light

Company:
Check out their website and the about us page for complete information on the company. From surfing the VU I have found that Vash is very involved in the vaping community (in my opinion). He and Ether Vapes alike were pleasant to deal with. I will give Ether Vapes a Green Light as a company. Definitely professional and clean and flavorful liquid. It has truly been a pleasure reviewing this liquid.

Stay safe and Have a Great Vape.

Attachments

• upload_2015-6-14_17-52-1.png
    upload_2015-6-14_17-52-1.png
    27.2 KB · Views: 9

VU Sponsors